Feed Dump: The Good Judge, Duck and Puma

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Good Judge, Duck and Puma

Remember if you go to a courthouse get a duck sitter because the courts don't take too kindly to water fowl.

Watch Video

Under 'appearing' in the credits, shouldn't it say Graham, Paul, and Kathleen? I think it's the same as it was last week.

Other than that, another great episode of Feed Dump. I wish I had a pet duck.

Turkey hat? Looked more like a giant cock to me. The way Graham was swinging it around didn't exactly dissuade me from my notion either.

Did Kathleen just say "I AM THE LAW"

Great, now I have to pay a fine for 911 misuse. Curse your mind-blowing hats!

I hope the lady with the puma cubs doesn't have to deal with an annoying cat-fairy thing giving minigame tutorials.

So, pumas are mountain lions? Has she taught them how to give abortions yet? Gotta keep those woodland critters away.

The 911 dialog was amazing. Well done!

Also, the credits list Kathleen, Cameron, and Beej.

I smell another Feed Dump gif

You know...if that judge's ringtone was in fact the theme to the newer Judge Dredd movie, I bet the defendant would have been shatting himself.

Also...by any chance did the person with the pet duck have a goofy haircut, an even goofier mustache, and glasses?

Two things, firstly Grahams hair is rocking this ep // Whatever you are doing Graham keep it up
Secondly I think the credits may be wrong, either that or Paul looks a lot like Beej

-M

PS. Grahams crack about the height of cougars took me a second but was a moment of genius

Your puma parties sound a lot like my cougar parties, complete with the flesh wounds...

So is the turkey hat in honour of Canadian Thanksgiving (which, as we all know, is this week because winter is coming quick for Canada)?

Beej and Cam sure look a lot like Kathleen and Paul...

The puma thing doesn't sound too crazy since she works at a zoo. If it was just a random lady with big cats then you have a problem.

The turkey hat and the chicken hat need to be combined in a feed dump at some point. Also Glad to see Paul is better.

Someone needs to get them this hat:

I think the company was "On Dragon's Wing" or something.

And yes, too lazy and cheap to do it myself.

Buying Turkey Hat in Target: $4
Shipping it (and an assload of other stuff) to Canada: $25
Seeing it on Feed Dump: Priceless!

YAY!

LadyRhian:

YAY!

Thank you for getting Graham to wear that disturbingly phallic-shaped turkey hat! :D

So, do you guys get more stories for Feed Dump than you could ever keep up with? I would read a Feed Dump blog. ;)

Duck sitters must be expensive and hard to find in the yellow pages.

Rakor:
SNIP

I second this hat.

Alar:

LadyRhian:

YAY!

Thank you for getting Graham to wear that disturbingly phallic-shaped turkey hat! :D

There is a cooked Turkey Hat as well... :) Complete with the little ruffles on the ends of the Turkey legs.

Ok no one has mentioned the fact that Kathleen's ringtone is the awesome new PSY song. I guess only me and her are on the same wave length of awesome.

Question: Do they even have 911 in Canada? I know it's a problem in Europe where dumb people will call 911 in an emergency because they saw that that's what you do on American TV.

I liked the hats on display behind Paul and Kathleen, is that going to be a new feature? Maybe to glorify some previously worn hats?

No... they're just trolling the hat market game that we've been playing since Feed Dump started, driving up the price of hats.

Also Graham must have desperately wanted someone to make an animated GIF of turkey hat.

Chef Ramsey is never happy.

That Judge is suprisingly righteous.

Don't worry Graham, you said to phone 911 in case of awesome hat, not that thing. :P

Daaaah Whoosh:
Under 'appearing' in the credits, shouldn't it say Graham, Paul, and Kathleen? I think it's the same as it was last week.

Other than that, another great episode of Feed Dump. I wish I had a pet duck.

I was wondering why Cam looked exceptionally ginger, and Beej looked really feminine.

When are we gonna see Kathleen+James? and how close are we to the 100th ep omegadump?

silverhawk100:
Question: Do they even have 911 in Canada? I know it's a problem in Europe where dumb people will call 911 in an emergency because they saw that that's what you do on American TV.

Yes, we do indeed have 911 in Canada. And maybe EU should make its own show titled "Rescue 112" to increase awareness. :)

Azex:
When are we gonna see Kathleen+James? and how close are we to the 100th ep omegadump?

We saw them in Feed Dump 49.

That story about the judge fining himself pleases me. If nothing else, he seems to be fair and consistent in his punishments. Good show, judge whose name wasn't given.

*Slowly puts down the phone*

But you just said... Ah nevermind.

And I want a duck too.

The best line was, "And you're still a douchebag Harold!"

BTW, Graham's head really stuffed that turkey hat.

"Never bring a duck to a legal fight."
This is a fairly promulent saying in Hawaii.
Well, Oahu anyways. Those guys on the big island say some pretty stupid stuff.

Rakor:
Someone needs to get them this hat:

Looks like an under-ripe Zoidberg.

I'm sure that duck had a tale to tell... maybe that life is like a hurricane?

So anyone else notice that the credits where wrong. Beej and cameron where not in this episode.

"by Feed Dump standards" ... wait, what? Feed Dump has any standards?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here