Movie Trailers: Ratchet and Clank Movie - Official Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2

Cid SilverWing:
Who is responsible for this garbage? Aren't even pseudo-mascots safe from the plague of movie adaptations?

I'm calling this right now - they're gonna make movies of Sly and Jak next, and ALL THREE of these are going to be relentlessly cynical cash-grabs because WHAT ISN'T these days?!

Flame me if you want to, but I'm fucking sick and tired of all this milking.

Don't even try to tell me that, with the right staff, a Sly 2: Band of Thieves film wouldn't be amazing.
Also judging a product before its released seems a bit presumptuous, don't you think?

Madara XIII:
I really trust insomniac with this seeing how they've yet to do anything wrong other than losing Spyro to activision

They really couldn't help that. When Insomniac and Naughty Dog decided to leave Universal Interactive Studios, Universal kept the rights to Spyro and Crash per their contract.

OT: I'm actually really excited for this. It looks like they might have a good movie here.

The_Echo:
[quote="Cid SilverWing" post="6.406444.16915926"]Who is responsible for this garbage? Aren't even pseudo-mascots safe from the plague of movie adaptations?

I'm calling this right now - they're gonna make movies of Sly and Jak next, and ALL THREE of these are going to be relentlessly cynical cash-grabs because WHAT ISN'T these days?!

Flame me if you want to, but I'm fucking sick and tired of all this milking.

Don't even try to tell me that, with the right staff, a Sly 2: Band of Thieves film wouldn't be amazing.
Also judging a product before its released seems a bit presumptuous, don't you think?

Don't forget, this is the Internet, the realm of the early dismissal and presumption.

But yes. Oh my god. I haven't been this excited for something since frigging Skyrim. So. Much. Want.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here