Trailers: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - Michelangelo Trailer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - Michelangelo Trailer

Enjoy your glimpse at Michelangelo from the upcoming Teenage Mutuant Ninja Turtles game.

Watch Video

A bit more modern and serious art style than I was expecting, but honestly it doesn't look that bad. Granted, there's barely anything to see, but still. Maybe a Ninja Turtles fan can provide a more detailed feedback.

So, wait, there's a new TMNT game coming up that isn't based on the currently running TV show? For the love of God please tell me it's not based on Michael Bay's upcoming travesty.

If this is anywhere near as good as Turtles in Time, arcade or SNES version, count me in!

That combat actually looked fairly good...

ciancon:
That combat actually looked fairly good...

It's got a Batman Arkham Asylum/City feel to it, which has always been fast and fluid and very fun to watch, without being too difficult to learn. Master, but not learn. And I think it suits the fact that the Turtles are on Batman's level in terms of action. :3

Wow that looked awful, sure it suits Batman since he fights thugs but the enemies here are freaking ninjas.

I didn't even realize something like this was coming out, but I find myself really interested. I've not actually indulged in anything TMNT-related since around Hyperstone Heist on the Genesis...

Activision

pass

Now where did I put those wrists and ankles...

But really, doesn't look too bad, reminds me of Arkham Asylum in terms of combat, which I didn't especially like but wasn't bad and was at least fluid. Not travesty material from what little I can tell.

Michaelangelo is the best Turtle ever. He should have his own game, but the other three keep holding him back.

Well those were some impressive individual moves, but that doesn't mean it's the next Arkham Asylum. Fingers crossed.

And yes, I'm pretty sure that's similar to the design they are using for the Bay movie.

Hee hee, distraction crotch shot 0:36

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here