Trailers: Poker Night 2 - Launch Trailer

Poker Night 2 - Launch Trailer

Join some of your favorite characters in a nice relaxing game of poker.

Watch Video

Damn you Escapist. I see a pic of Brock Sampson and the word trailer I thought for a split second we'd be seeing new Venture Bros.
Still a poker game by Telltale can't be too bad especially. Honestly, I'm not too into poker in games but this seems like it was done really well and has a great cast of characters. But I'm wondering how Team Fortress rewards work out if you're playing on the PS3. I know there was a bad obox port for the ps3 but is it ever updated?

GonzoGamer:
Damn you Escapist. I see a pic of Brock Sampson and the word trailer I thought for a split second we'd be seeing new Venture Bros.

Yeah, even though I felt the last season started to sag a bit, I'm really starting to miss it.

I hope this does well like the first one. More crossovers like this seem like a good thing to me.

Honestly this doesn't even look funny. And I only dislike Brock and Claptrap.

I could be wrong here, but it doesn't sound like they got Bruce Campbell to play Ash for us. That's sort of a bummer, but this still looks pretty interesting. I never played the first one.

GonzoGamer:
Still a poker game by Telltale can't be too bad especially. Honestly, I'm not too into poker in games but this seems like it was done really well and has a great cast of characters. But I'm wondering how Team Fortress rewards work out if you're playing on the PS3. I know there was a bad obox port for the ps3 but is it ever updated?

You don't get the TF2 items, those are Steam exclusive.

Instead you unlock a bunch of Premium PSN Themes as well as the Borderlands 2 skins which everyone else gets.

Strain42:
I could be wrong here, but it doesn't sound like they got Bruce Campbell to play Ash for us. That's sort of a bummer, but this still looks pretty interesting. I never played the first one.

Yeah, it's a guy named Danny Webber, he's pretty good at times but also a little off at times (not very often though).

Am I just rusty or is this a bit harder than #1?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here