Movie Trailers: Thor: The Dark World - Teaser Trailer

Thor: The Dark World - Teaser Trailer

Thor teaming up with Loki? No way this could go wrong.

Watch Video

Well, that looks awesome. I'm all in.

Team Hollywood:

Totally beat you to it!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.406469-Thor-The-Dark-World-Teaser-Trailer#16916664
I hope Natalie isn't too much of a dead weight.

Baresark:
Well, that looks awesome. I'm all in.

/thread right here in the first post.

I'm all over this movie.

Yes please!

I'm so excited for this movie and it looks like all kinds of awesome. :D

That looks trippy.
But I have to ask, what is a teaser trailer now? I remember the teaser trailer for Phantom Menace just being space with Vader breathing, no actual footage from the movie. Granted that was 15 years ago, but now a days a "teaser" is the same as any other trailer.

...there's some kids on my lawn, should I chase them off?

GonzoGamer:

Yes. Chase them both ways up the hill you had to walk to school.

Very happy right now. This is a good thing you have done Marvel. It almost makes me forget that you have still not made a Doctor Strange movie. ALMOST!

DVS BSTrD:

Team Hollywood:

Totally beat you to it!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.406469-Thor-The-Dark-World-Teaser-Trailer#16916664
I hope Natalie isn't too much of a dead weight.

The trailer implies her dying.

Loki is my favourite Marvel Movieverse character, so this makes me happy.

am i in the minority that thought the trailer looked kinda dull? i loved the first one, but a lot of that love was for loki.

GonzoGamer:
That looks trippy.
But I have to ask, what is a teaser trailer now? I remember the teaser trailer for Phantom Menace just being space with Vader breathing, no actual footage from the movie. Granted that was 15 years ago, but now a days a "teaser" is the same as any other trailer.

and this was not a teaser trailer, its a short trailer, but not a teaser (as far as i'm concerned).

Now this one looks very Epic.

I loved the first one. Hopefully this one is at least just as good.

Gizmo1990:
Very happy right now. This is a good thing you have done Marvel. It almost makes me forget that you have still not made a Doctor Strange movie. ALMOST!

Doctor Strange and Ant Man supposedly scheduled for the "Phase 3" Movies.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/04/doctor-strange-will-enter-the-avengers-movie-universe-in-qphase-3q

So they'll get around to it, especially if something like the Guardians of the Galaxy movie can be a success. Also, bonus points to the movie (Thor that is) for using a lesser known villain.

Sir Shockwave:

Gizmo1990:

Doctor Strange and Ant Man supposedly scheduled for the "Phase 3" Movies.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/04/doctor-strange-will-enter-the-avengers-movie-universe-in-qphase-3q

So they'll get around to it, especially if something like the Guardians of the Galaxy movie can be a success. Also, bonus points to the movie (Thor that is) for using a lesser known villain.

That is great news (about Strange, never liked Ant-Man) that being said, my problem is that end of the universe badguys, like the one in Thor The Dark World, are exactly what Doctor Strange spends his time dealing with. Power wise he is up there with Odin so if the whole universe is on the verge of complete destruction he should show up. But that is a small issue form a massive Doctor Strange fan so I am sure this movie will be epic.

Gizmo1990:
That is great news (about Strange, never liked Ant-Man) that being said, my problem is that end of the universe badguys, like the one in Thor The Dark World, are exactly what Doctor Strange spends his time dealing with. Power wise he is up there with Odin so if the whole universe is on the verge of complete destruction he should show up. But that is a small issue form a massive Doctor Strange fan so I am sure this movie will be epic.

We'll see, but it opens up more guesses. Assuming Strange is in Avengers 3, I'm not sure Ultron would be the villian as previously guessed.

So... what is this movie actually about? Trailer doesn't really give much information.

o.o!!!

dowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowant

and ....

yeah, I could see my self watching that

drummodino:
So... what is this movie actually about? Trailer doesn't really give much information.

an ancient enemy returning of course.

OT: Looks good, but I had to go to youtube to watch the video you posted here. Your videoplayer SUUUUCCCCKKKSSS on slower connections.

Natalie Portman is the damsel in distress it seems, please let there be a good reason for her to be in Asgard _

PS. where's Heimdall?

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)