The Wishlist: Roku 3

Roku 3

The future of television is here and in Roku 3 form.

Watch Video

Technology like this is twisting the dagger between cable companies' ribs. I like that.

And $99.00 is straight forward and affordable. I like that even more. :)

Anyone know what the sad looking figure on Ashley's t-shirt was?

That's not a bad streaming box. I almost got a Roku myself but opted for a LG Blu Ray player on sale for $75 that does pretty much everything but the HBO Go part. My phone does that though and I can always hook that up to my TV instead if I want. Plus I can watch Blu Rays. I'd really love to cut the cord but sadly I'm far too much of a sports junkie so I have to keep my DirecTV. For now at least.

My god, lady! How do you do all those expressions with your brows? It's so... beautiful! :3
Also, it's allways nice to see episodes of Wishlist and Geekend Update. Thanks!

DeadCoyote:
My god, lady! How do you do all those expressions with your brows? It's so... beautiful! :3
Also, it's allways nice to see episodes of Wishlist and Geekend Update. Thanks!

Haha they have a life of their own!

Glad you're enjoying the shows!

Got the Roku box back when they had the Roku HD and I do love my little box. The only things that would make it better is if CBS had their stuff on a Roku channel and if HBO Go was a stand alone service like Netflix and Hulu Plus.

Yes at first I missed cable and seeing some things in the first run, but by all that is geeky I've got such a back log of shows and movies to watch I wouldn't have time for cable if I had it. Tons of anime on Roku while it was hard to find on cable except in a block on a few channels maybe once a week. Life without reality shows and contest shows is so nice.

I was thinking of buying Roku 2 XD but then this new came out so I might jump on that. I found a review of the Roku 3 if anyone is interested - http://www.topgadgetreviews.com/roku-3-streaming-player/

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here