Movie Trailers: Red 2 - Official Trailer

Red 2 - Official Trailer

It's just like Cocoon but with guns, lots and lots of guns.

Watch Video

This actually looks pretty ok. It helps that I only recently watched Red 1, thanks to Reel Physics.

The faux-Russian toast at the end is facepalm-worthy, but I can let that one slide.

The first Red was a lot of fun, I'm quite hopeful for this one. Add Hopkins to the already-awesome mix, and give Helen Mirren even more guns.

I don't know why this exists but I'm thankful it does :D

This is awesome. The first one was pretty much a joy. Can't wait.

I think I'll have me some of that!

SlightlyEvil:
The first Red was a lot of fun, I'm quite hopeful for this one. Add Hopkins to the already-awesome mix, and give Helen Mirren even more guns.

Not just Hopkins. Crazy Genius Hopkins!

I'm in. Wish that Karl Urban was in it, he's one of those actors I've come to like quite a bit. But his not being in it won't break the deal for me.

Helen Mirren & Guns = awesome combo.

Hopefully it doesnt try to be anyhting the first one wasnt, because the first one was great for what it was. looks good though.

I thought that the John Malkovich gag wore a little thin in the first one and Bruce Willis was.. standard Bruce Willis.. but overall it was fun. Add me to the Helen Mirren fan club already voicing their approval - the sight of her at that turret machine gun (50-cal? I 'unno) made the whole film.

Even more Helen Mirren with guns? I'm in.

The first one was pretty enjoyable with its over the top action and this one looks to continue that trend.

Only downside to this: There will not be any more Morgan Freeman, which does make this movie a slight downgrade from the original. After all, Morgan Freeman is truly awe inspiring.

Captcha: this statement is false. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!

Infernai:
Only downside to this: There will not be any more Morgan Freeman, which does make this movie a slight downgrade from the original. After all, Morgan Freeman is truly awe inspiring.

Captcha: this statement is false. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!

Holy god I fell out of my chair laughing at that. Thank you sir.

OT: Looks great, cant wait to see it. The first was awesome.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here