Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 With Lisa Foiles - The Blooper Reel

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 With Lisa Foiles - The Blooper Reel

Lisa gives a rare view behind the curtain in this blooper filled episode.

Watch Video

Soo it's a blue screen rather than the traditional green one. Uh...

i could Blooper all night long.

brazuca:

In theory, a chroma backdrop can be any color, but some colors are simply more advantageous since they are less similar to human skin tones and less likely to appear in costume. Blue and green tend to be the most often used depending on the situation.

Don't listen to any of the hate Lisa, we missed you during your extended hiatus.

Also, I'm in agreeance with DVS, I could blooper all night long.

Captcha: one hit wonder
Wow, even the captcha is hating today.

brazuca:

What are you a racist? You got something against blue screens? What not enough yellow in there for ya? What do you even care your eyes can only see three colours. If there's a colour that's not red or green it's some shade of blue anyway.

You people make me sick with your green supremacy :P

My cattine intake has been sated. Thank you Lisa.

So fluffy.

Top 5...on a Thursday. This is anarchy!!! Lisa Foiles, you have incurred my wrath! I will make negative comments that are not purely negative, as to avoid being banned from the forums and commenting on your hilarious videos. You have been warned.

Slycne:

brazuca:

In theory, a chroma backdrop can be any color, but some colors are simply more advantageous since they are less similar to human skin tones and less likely to appear in costume. Blue and green tend to be the most often used depending on the situation.

Neat. Ya learn something new every day, eh? :) Thanks.

How did the Escapist ever lose this show? Anyone who goes on the show becomes so endearing.
Even when they are trying to be hateful!

May you never leave us again Lisa. <3

I approve of blooper reels once a month or so. Very much.

scw55:
My cattine intake has been sated. Thank you Lisa.

So fluffy.

I am so totally stealing "cattine intake" and using it for my own.

Kitty!!!
OmG Kitty!
and Freakin STAN LEE AGAIN!!

That's a cute cat.

That cat is so ridiculously fluffeh. He's quieter than my cat as well.

Did you find out where the ring went?

Slycne:

brazuca:

Also since Lisa is using blue-ish background in her videos, bluescreen&blue background combo can hide some imperfections if they happen
[disclaimer- I really don't know a thing about monochrome screens, besides what I remember from physics class and what my common sense dictates.]

OT: That's why I prefer dogs, one extended look can silence them for a few minutes. Cats on the other hand will continue moewing.

Now Lisa can too be on celebrityclose-up.com.

kailus13:

Does she ever reply on the forum?

blackrave:
OT: That's why I prefer dogs, one extended look can silence them for a few minutes. Cats on the other hand will continue moewing.

It depends on how well your cat has trained you. Sometimes one good moew will silence an owner for a few minutes.

blackrave:
Also since Lisa is using blue-ish background in her videos, bluescreen&blue background combo can hide some imperfections if they happen.
[disclaimer- I really don't know a thing about monochrome screens, besides what I remember from physics class and what my common sense dictates.]

Blue also tends to have an advantage in tight spaces as it's less likely to spill, colored light bouncing back unto the subject, than a green screen. You can film much closer to a blue screen while a green screen requires good spacing.

Slycne:

Blue also tends to have an advantage in tight spaces as it's less likely to spill, colored light bouncing back unto the subject, than a green screen. You can film much closer to a blue screen while a green screen requires good spacing.

What about purple? From a color spectrum point of view it could be even better than blue.

Don Reba:

blackrave:

It depends on how well your cat has trained you. Sometimes a good moew will silence an owner for a few minutes.

I sense real life experience behind this sad story :/

blackrave:

No kidding!

Don Reba:
Now Lisa can too be on celebrityclose-up.com.

kailus13:

Does she ever reply on the forum?

I just looked at her profile and no, no she does not. All her posts are the OPs of her show.

Huh. I was wondering how they hide that mic on the show, and just now realized that Lisa is always standing off-center. Weird. Something did seem off...

Also, I want to hear more about those hyperpubes.

THE BLUE IS NOT GREEN
I HAVE BEEN DECEIVED ONCE MORE
hey, a haiku!

Ooh, who's the pretty blonde that's not Foiles?

Vale:
THE BLUE IS NOT GREEN
hey, a haiku!

Not quite.

I still can't get over the fact she got Stan Lee for her comeback episode! It was an awesome surprise XD.

in which Ms. Foiles mutters a lot of things while dressed in a variety of colourful shirts

Vale:
THE BLUE IS NOT GREEN
Hey, it's a haiku!

Alternate:
Hey, now a haiku!

And now, a haiku!

Having said that, I didn't think there would be many bloopers for this show - a little mispronunciations here, a few forgotten lines there.

It felt more like clips that you didn't use in the first returning episode

I'd like to go to the Chasm of Vivadork.

mysecondlife:
Ooh, who's the pretty blonde that's not Foiles?

That's Naomi Kyle, she works for IGN

OT: Making these videos looks like a lot of fun and having a cat that fluffy must be illegal.

Don Reba:

blackrave:

No kidding!

Cat so angry. Must resist... Please Mr. angry cat, don't send me to the katnip mines again... I won't forget to pet the fluffyness.

brazuca:

blue and green are the most normal. Red is bad, because it's closer to skin color (Unless you're black).

I see you're a fan of Always Sunny. That's good. We need more of those.

Also, you need to make a cat-related Top 5 one of these days.

Well I can now die a happy man, I've seen up Lisa's nose .... thanks for that

XD

Stan Lee is such a BAMF!

Nice to see a behind the scenes of this show.

Stan Lee

again?!

madness >:O

Stan Lee and cats, how... what... I don't even *headexplodes*

And here I thought Lisa was professional like 100% of the time. Also, Carboni is such a nice guy with such pleasant things to say about other people.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here