Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 With Lisa Foiles - The Blooper Reel

Pages PREV 1 2

brazuca:
Soo it's a blue screen rather than the traditional green one. Uh...

Well Blue and green are the most common ones. The original Superman movies were shot mostly with blue screens.

I have seen the depths of Lisa's nostrils, I believe this is one of those milestones in life that you share with your grandchildren.

Also, good heavens! Does her skin not have any pores!?

That cat was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

What? That's Max Scoville? Oh well. My point still stands.

LISA, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I am a computer animation major, and my senior project required me to record about 10 minutes of myself talking. I recorded them as individual lines and chunks, and I had to record at like 2 AM because people in my apartment are SO LOUD. If the people upstairs aren't walking around on every squeaky board they can find, their dog is barking and shuffling its claws on the linoleum. Or the dogs downstairs are barking, or the people downstairs are fighting, or somebody has their TV up too loud, or people are in the hallway doing stupid things, or a firetruck from the nearby fire station is rolling out, or some homeless guy is yelling by the dumpster, or a loud car is driving by, or my refrigerator is humming. I actually got to the point where I'd shut off the breaker to the fridge when I'm recording because I was tired of waiting for the humming to stop.

And now, some of my friends in that class have decided they like my voice, so they want me to record stuff for their projects too! Is it so much to ask for a bit of absolute silence :<

nope - i warned you. more cat means i'm done. goodbye lisa, best of luck and all, not watching anymore

Slycne:

brazuca:
Soo it's a blue screen rather than the traditional green one. Uh...

In theory, a chroma backdrop can be any color, but some colors are simply more advantageous since they are less similar to human skin tones and less likely to appear in costume. Blue and green tend to be the most often used depending on the situation.

And I'll also point out that commercial use of blue screens predates that of green screens. Wayyy back in the day of clunky SFX in movies like the original Star Wars trilogy.

On topic, amusing bloopers. Nice to see the return of the sharkcat.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here