The Sci-Fi Series Quiz

Dammit, only 9. Didn't know where the giant dragonfly bioship came from...

Ho rar!!! First time I have been ranked 1st on these quizzes!!!

In saying so I know for sure my ranked won't last for long, if only I realised I can answer the question based from the image alone alot sooner!

EDIT- Dammit! I'm now ranked 82nd. :(

Pallindromemordnillap:

Same for me, all the others were easy, this was just a (wrong) guess :(

EDIT: and this was my 2500th post, so small cheer yay

Eleuthera:

Pallindromemordnillap:

Same for me, all the others were easy, this was just a (wrong) guess :(

That makes 3 of us, ah well some day i will get one of these quizzes 100% first time.

OK, this is hilarious. First try I got 9/10 and the only series that was an answer (or even an option) that I have ever seen is Dr. Who. I actually managed to guess 8 right with no clue.

Pallindromemordnillap:

That was the only one I wasn't sure about from the pic either. Fortunate, I knew it wasn't the three other choices.

Well that was easy...

The pictures really give it all away.

9... and I don't even watch Sci-Fi. All those years of playing Garry's Mod payed off. :)

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Sci-Fi Series Quiz.
Take this quiz

I've guessed most, had to figure out one or two... but in the end, I got 100% first try. Sweet!
Sadly I do not watch a lot of Sci-Fi nor the classics thus brings me to be a bit sad. Maybe if they're on Netflix...

A little nitpick but the "Tardis" badge should be all caps cause it's an acronym ;)

I was a bit surprised that Moya from Farscape did not come up.

Eabus:
I was a bit surprised that Moya from Farscape did not come up.

Yeah, so am I. I'm surprised that Lexx was in the quiz. Talk about obscure.

Everything was pretty easy due to the pictures, I didn't even have to read most of the questions. The only one I had to take a guess at was Babylon 5, since I have never seen that show.

Never heard of LEXX otherwise i could guess from the description or the pic or both together.

8/10, not bad, since I didn't knew some of them.

No Blake's 7, no Space: Above and Beyond, no Galactica 1980 or Earth 2? Come on, some of us like challenge with our quizzes. This one is just an internet speed test.

KillaBC:
Well that was easy...

Yeah. I've noticed that with the last few quizzes. Pity.

KillaBC:
Well that was easy...

yeah, they really did, and I didn't even watch alot of those shows ether.

although....

Alf? really? wot o.0 would have never thought of that as a 'scifi' show, despite the cat eating alien.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Sci-Fi Series Quiz.
Take this quiz
And I haven't heard of some of these, especially the one about the giant Dragonfly ship (and that thing's creepy looking). I hoped it would be longer, since some of the false answers were good shows and could have had questions about them.

10/10. Way, way to easy this one, particulary if you can recognise the series based on the images beside each question. Could have done without the pics giving the game away.

Still, neat that you included Lexx, good show that...

TARDIS badge. Good grief, something that deserves to replace beer on my Main Five thing. Once it updates, at least.

Also, I'm calling hax on the way the wordy bit of the questions (and answers) took like ten seconds to appear after the picture. I should totally be more than whatever horrifyingly dismal place I got, something like 1192nd?
Couldn't be my crappy internets, oh no.

Considering the only show out of the lot I watched was ALF (love it btw), 8/10 is pretty damn good if I say so myself.

OK, I'm a total sci-fi nerd. 10/10 on my first run.

octafish:
No Blake's 7, no Space: Above and Beyond, no Galactica 1980 or Earth 2? Come on, some of us like challenge with our quizzes. This one is just an internet speed test.

No one wants to remember "Galactica 1980"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here