LoadingReadyRun: The Travel Bug

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Travel Bug

Travel plans become more and more difficult with the dangers and inconveniences of the less than modern world.

Watch Video

How is Germany boring? They have public gardens specifically dedicated to drinking beer! They don't even try to hide it! It's called a Biergarten!

The funny thing is, if this was my conversation, I would be doing the EXACT same things as Andy was lol. accents and all

And Andy knocks it out of the park again!

Sorry, Andy, but church law forbids toed shoes. Leviticus 28:5-7 "And the Lord spake again, and said, 'No man is to wear footwear which divideth his toes; for the Lord Almighty has done so, and man should not pretend to the creations of God.' And the people saw that this was good, for seeing individual toes wriggling in the light of the sun had inspired unholy thoughts."

Walking is the only way to make sure everybody suffers? So your mom doesn't have a moist dark place?

Uriain:
The funny thing is, if this was my conversation, I would be doing the EXACT same things as Andy was lol. accents and all

If you're not saying with the national accent you're not saying the country's name right

Oh Andy, how I've missed you in LRR videos :)

Next time you want to kill you mother and law, opt for Australia, the continent that tries to kill you without guns...

Punch You:
How is Germany boring? They have public gardens specifically dedicated to drinking beer! They don't even try to hide it! It's called a Biergarten!

I know we even have october fest, just because we are organised doesn't mean we aren't fun, were just fun at the right time and place.

Vacationing these days. What happened to those times when we could visit Africa and not be worried about being bitten by a nasty bug? Or chased by camera hating Zebras?

Andy, you never seem to leave my list of favorite comedians :)

Graham_LRR:
The Travel Bug

Travel plans become more and more difficult with the dangers and inconveniences of the less than modern world.

Watch Video

YAY! Andy's back!
Will he be on Feed Dump too? He's the best Feeddumper!

Wales got mentioned! And our language sounds(and looks) awesome and I don't care what anyone else says

And Andy does it again... well done.

nuba km:
I know we even have october fest, just because we are organised doesn't mean we aren't fun, were just fun at the right time and place.

Which is for about five minutes a day in the cellar where nobody can hear us laugh and think we're strange.

I can confirm that my country is 70% bog.
But I'm rather attached to the 30% that isn't.

I can imagine Andy playing a young Doc Brown in a Back to the Future prequel.

Also, his poor face is very red. Get him some aloe for that sunburn :<

And I will feel really bad if that isn't a sunburn...

Gallium:
I can confirm that my country is 70% bog.
But I'm rather attached to the 30% that isn't.

I concur and I have fond memories of being stuck in that 70% more than once :)

Well at least we don't have dangerous wild animals, other than haggises.

So she's worried about bugs?
Russia
Middle of January.
What bugs will attack you now?

I squealed with delight when I saw Andy was in the thumbnail.

Also, you guys didn't mention Russia! I've always wanted to visit the beautiful mountains they have there... So serene...

The stinger was awesome. Also, Kathleen, Andy, for real, come here to Spain! It's warm, sunny, very scenic, and there are as few bugs as there are jobs.

Aptspire:
Russia
Middle of January.

Kathleen has a famous fear of bears. So Russia was not even worth mentioning, obviously. Canada must have been disqualified for the same reason.

tehweave:

Also, you guys didn't mention Russia! I've always wanted to visit the beautiful mountains they have there... So serene...

Too much of a chance of polonium poisoning.

I think Andy had way too much fun doing those accents. England, Oireland, SCOTLAND!, Wales?

I kept getting distracted by the Discworld books on the shelf. I may have a problem.

On topic(ish): I'm dissapointed that the recent crime-spree in LRR videos has ended. Good to see Andy again though.

Umteeth person to applaud. Great episode. Startled they didn't jump from Australia to New Zealand, though it seems a perfect and blameless0 destination and would've ended the show prematurely. Perhaps it was out by dint of being alarmingly close to Austrailia? :)

0-0 450 Miles? If a person on average can walk a mile in 20 min., and didn't stop for the whole thing it would still take them about 6 and 1/4 days to make that journey!

And that's not counting how long it would take if you actually did it like a normal person, with breaks, sleeping, and stopping to see the sights. I hope, for the good of anyone taking that trip, that the way at least has interesting things to see on the way.

I don't mind hiking, but if there is nothing to see it can get very boring.

:) Good show by the way.

kailus13:

tehweave:

Actually, your risk of polonium poisoning is highest in England.

Don Reba:
The stinger was awesome. Also, Kathleen, Andy, for real, come here to Spain! It's warm, sunny, very scenic, and there are as few bugs as there are jobs.

Aptspire:
Russia
Middle of January.

Kathleen has a famous fear of bears. So Russia was not even worth mentioning, obviously. Canada must have been disqualified for the same reason.

You do know she lives in Canada, right?

Once again Kathleen demonstrates her knowledge of things international. I liked that :)

Kakulukia:

Don Reba:

Aptspire:
Russia
Middle of January.

You don't get a fear of bears living in Australia, that's for sure.

Damn, they know about our plans.

Call the Queen, operations Canut-Oppression is a no go!

Don Reba:

Kakulukia:

Don Reba:

Koalas are scary. They have a very powerful bite, easily tearing flesh to the bone and thanks to the toxic eucalypt they eat, the bite is going to infect quite horrendously.

Also, they're not actually bears.

kailus13:

tehweave:

I think Andy had way too much fun doing those accents. England, Oireland, SCOTLAND!, Wales?

You're only at risk of polonium poisoning if you're a journalist who writes something mean about Putin, like his chest isn't ripped enough or he hasn't punched enough bears.

So they're American in this sketch? ("Canada" "Ha" "England" "We told the Brits to shove off hundreds of years ago.")

The first half reminds me of an old LRR video, OMG! Bears!

the Jedward crack was...Random....

Namechangeday:
Vacationing these days. What happened to those times when we could visit Afica and not be worried about being bitten by a nasty bug? Or chased by camera hating Zebras?

The zebras got organised, that's what.

Don Reba:

You mock, but that's the steely-eyed gaze of a killer.

Iceland?
Amazing volcanic environments without any fauna that actively tries to kill you.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here