Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Annoying Insects

Pages PREV 1 2 3

leviadragon99:

JediMB:

leviadragon99:

This, all of this... I personally opt to do Old World Blues as early as possible in any play through of the game to get complete and permanent poison immunity as early as possible.

And I found that going through Black Mountain juuust far enough to find that cliff gap with beartraps and falling rocks takes you through to Repconn and from there it's a straight shot to Vegas, just got to avoid or kill a couple of super mutants or nightkin, far more manageable.

Well, I do remember there also being the option of simply running on the railroad tracks. The main point being that I avoid unnecessary experience gain, so I can pick up the Intelligence and Endurance implants outside of New Vegas before hitting level 2.

Well... you've got a fair chance of some Deathclaws still hanging around there, and even if you're buck naked and wielding nothing, they're faster than you... and I can understand getting the int implant as early on as possible, but the gains from endurance work retroactively so you might as well save the caps for gear to survive for just a little while... heck you need 4000 to get any of the basic stat implants and that's tough to have early on.

It's totally possible that it's just been too long since I last played the game, and I didn't actually go for the Endurance implant. Either way, I found the railroad tracks safe enough, and I recall letting a bobblehead pay for my implant(s).

JediMB:
It's totally possible that it's just been too long since I last played the game, and I didn't actually go for the Endurance implant. Either way, I found the railroad tracks safe enough, and I recall letting a bobblehead pay for my implant(s).

I think you mean a snowglobe, bobbleheads were Fallout 3 and were stat boosts, not quick shots of caps.

Ahh, Thank you so much. I Put DS down three different times cause of the blight town scaffolding mosquitos.

So one good bug turn deserves another.

Enjoy the bug like agitation of Pearl Jam and tickle my nausea

I think everyone is missing the bigger issue here: who would win in a 5 way free-for-all with the bugs mentioned? All of said insects would be in their strongest form for this fight.

OT: I don't know which is more annoying - Vermivorous' spawn rate or his goddamned loot table.

Cazadore's aren't so bad, in normal mode. But go near one of those motherfuckers in hardcore and kiss your party behind.

cazadors.

cazadors..

>_>

NAILED IT

Lawnmooer:
I never had an issue with Cazadores...

By the time I encountered them, it was really easy to deal with them (Explosions/Shotguns/Assault Rifles/Melee all work great. VATS helps with other weapons.) since you only really encounter them early if you try to go straight to Vegas really early which I never do...

If you had no issue with those things, then I officially recognize you as the next step in human evolution. Every time I'd see a pair of those orange wings, I felt a small part of my soul wither and die. I would avoid them at all costs. They were faster, stronger, smarter than me. Their pack mentality, their unpredictable flight patterns... My heart aches just thinking about them.

I pure, straight hate them.

But God dammit do I respect them.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook