Trailers: Wolfenstein: The New Order Announcement Trailer

Wolfenstein: The New Order Announcement Trailer

I think Mr. Blazkowicz is going to need more firepower.

Watch Video

So.. Id isn't making this one? I'm already skeptical if not fully put off =\

Sold! No really, you got me at "All along the watchtower"

Looks alright. Never played the other Wolfensteins, but it looks alright. I'm still gonna wait for more news on The Evil Within or for Bethesda to announce Fallout 4.

Nazi's with power armor, okay, it's been done. Alternate history Nazi's, yeah, it's been done...

...but putting the intro to 'Watchtower'...

...grooovy.

Robot soldiers with a single, glowing red eye and filled to the brim with bullets? All Along the Watchtower? Could this be the story of the fall of the Thirteenth Colony of Kobol!!

Battlestar Ga-Wolfenstein!! (?)

natster43:
Looks alright. Never played the other Wolfensteins, but it looks alright. I'm still gonna wait for more news on The Evil Within or for Bethesda to announce Fallout 4.

How on earth can you tell?

Though, fighting nazi dieselpunk robots (power armor?) sounds fun. Studio history... founded in 2009 but never published squat. I guess the game can't possibly be rushed.

I'm going to get my hopes up for this one. My concern is that it won't have the Die Hard feeling of the original. Even the 2009 version replicated the atmosphere of the castle pretty well.

Requia:
Studio history... founded in 2009 but never published squat. I guess the game can't possibly be rushed.

I'm going to go with Preproduction, Studio Staffing, or next-gen engine building. Honestly, I hope it's a combination of the first and third and that the game ends up as the story of a "human saboteur behind the lines" (Similar to the original Die Hard movie) rather than "Can you take on the vast armies of the new Nazi War Machine by yourself"

DocZombie:
Robot soldiers with a single, glowing red eye and filled to the brim with bullets? All Along the Watchtower? Could this be the story of the fall of the Thirteenth Colony of Kobol!!

Battlestar Ga-Wolfenstein!! (?)

Beat me to it on that one....

Anyway, I'm expecting it to be an FPS of course but could you imagine an RPG in the style of Fallout 3? Minus the VATS to increase the violence.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here