Feed Dump: Feed Dump 100

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Congratulations guys! Was good to see everyone there, only one missing was Matt?

I don't always watch this show and I'm not particularly a fan of it. But this episode was really good and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on the milestone!

Davey Woo:
I don't always watch this show and I'm not particularly a fan of it. But this episode was really good and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on the milestone!

Yah! Thanks!

Excellent episode. I love how it all collapsed into a gooey cascade of MTG references.

I couldn't stop laughing. Shine on, you crazy diamond set.

this is amazing guys, you seem to have fun making the episodes and the fun was doubled in the aniversary one. i havent laughed so nicely for a while now, i tip my hat to you, well played sirs and madams.

They could have done so many more bits in this ep, like "It's the begin of the show" or "Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week", "Alex Reacts", "The Dump Truck", "Kate and Kathleen give horrible advice" and my personal favs "It's the End of the Show"

Oh what fun we have had over these last 100 eps. . . don't leave me like Phailhouse had ENN did, I can't take the rejection

-M

This has probably been said more than once already, but this was the best Dump ever, so far! ;)

Also, where was Mat, with his funny/stupid (choose the one you feel most appropriate) puns?

Ohlookit'sMatty:
They could have done so many more bits in this ep, like "It's the begin of the show" or "Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week", "Alex Reacts", "The Dump Truck", "Kate and Kathleen give horrible advice" and my personal favs "It's the End of the Show"

Oh what fun we have had over these last 100 eps. . . don't leave me like Phailhouse had ENN did, I can't take the rejection

-M

We definitely talked about "Horrible Advice" but there wasn't really space in the episode.

And we were totally going to do "The End of the Show" and just completely forgot!

Graham_LRR:

Ohlookit'sMatty:

-M

We definitely talked about "Horrible Advice" but there wasn't really space in the episode.

And we were totally going to do "The End of the Show" and just completely forgot!

It was your 100 ep, we would not have minded if it ran long to fit in a bit of Horrible Advice (The escapist might have minded but we your fan would not)

I also want to make something clear, the reason I like the "it's the end of the show" bit is because of the theme tune, not because I like when the ep ends // I sometimes find myself singing it around the house

-M

Jer managed to play Pokemon without any actual Pokemon game. I'm impressed.

This show got me to sign up to theescapistmagazine.com. Seriously.
Kudo's having now been passed out; if this is the 100th episode, where are the other 4? Only 96 on youtube?

That was fantastic. I have loved Feed Dump from the beginning. Congratulations on turning 100!

Andrew, stop being so funny.

Also, JUMP CUT!

Oh man, I have that hat that Andy is wearing at the end of the episode. Vikings are fantastic.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here