Trailers: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Batgirl DLC Trailer

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Batgirl DLC Trailer

Batgirl and the Joker square off to settle their differences.

Watch Video

Even as a Batfan myself, come on. Another Batman character? Seriously?

That said, at least it looks like a unique character. She appears to play a lot differently than any of her counterparts, so I can give them kudos for that, I guess. But seriously... you could have at least given us Red Hood if you insisted on a Batman character. Only question now is who the third and fourth are. Super/Power Girl now seems very likely.

CJ1145:
Even as a Batfan myself, come on. Another Batman character? Seriously?

That said, at least it looks like a unique character. She appears to play a lot differently than any of her counterparts, so I can give them kudos for that, I guess. But seriously... you could have at least given us Red Hood if you insisted on a Batman character. Only question now is who the third and fourth are. Super/Power Girl now seems very likely.

The list has been leaked... Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and... *sigh* Scorpion >.>

OT: Yeah, another Batman character, sucks, but honestly, she looks awesome. If anything, I'm worried she'll be ridiculously powerful, she's the only character so far with an attack that swoops out of nowhere (there were a lot of them in MK9, but afaik NONE in Injustice). Sure will make dealing with shooters easier though :D

She shoved Joker and he goes flying for exactly 10 seconds.

'cause that's what makes the bat-family cool, not having super powers.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here