Scribblenauts Unmasked Has Every DC Comics Character

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Scribblenauts Unmasked Has Every DC Comics Character

Play as 130 different Green Lanterns as you help the Justice League.

Read Full Article

Wait, you can summon the heroes?

1- Call up Superman.

2- Stroll to the end of the level while every problem is taken care of before you get there.

3- Profit! (A plan so good, it doesn't even need '?????')

(I know that's not how the game works)

Sadly Wonder Woman is treated so much as a B-list character by DC nowadays she might as well be a lesser known part of the setting. =p

That said, where do I sign up?!

Is this gonna include stuff printed under the Vertigo imprint too? So I can summon the Endless and John Constantine?

WANT

THIS

NOW!!

Every single level I play will involve Booster Gold and Maxwell hanging out and watching Superboy Prime beat up wave-after-wave of Kamandi. HOLY CRAP, DOES THIS MEAN TWIN-CLONES-OF-HITLER ARE IN THIS THING?!

Also: Bearded-Superman vs The God-Damned Batman

So, two things. One, am I the only one who's getting a little sick of the DCU? it seems like every week i'm tripping over another "WE PUT ALL THESE CHARACTERS IN ONE THING PLEASE LOVE US" offering from them.

secondly, I just had an ad for EVE cover literally half the page. the close button did not load with the ad, and took three page reloads before I could close it.

Who the fuck makes these decisions?

Still better artwork then Rob Liefeld!
Would be nice if they did Marvel as well, then I could make Cyclops cheat on Jean Grey.

Well, Warner Bros actually owns DC, so they aren't committing massive copyright infringement. That is all.

Froggy Slayer:
Is this gonna include stuff printed under the Vertigo imprint too? So I can summon the Endless and John Constantine?

Sadly, no. Just straight DC.

Is there a reason why the announcer didn't say "coming to pc" (too!) while we were shown the screen that clearly had the pc logo just hanging out?...

Susan Arendt:

Froggy Slayer:

Good news folks, DC cancelled Hellblazer a few months ago and immediately brought John into the DCU proper with a new series called Constantine. Cross your fingers.

Also.. EVERY DC character? Who is making that claim exactly?

This could be so damn cool. I may have to convince my friend who has a 3DS to pick this one up. Shouldn't be too hard. He's already a Scribblenauts addict.

Ambush Bug to the rescue!!

Susan Arendt:

I can't describe with words my dissapointment :'(

I want to believe, but Scribblenauts always feels a bit shallow. Incredibly broad, but shallow. As cool as it will be to spawn in every hero ever, will it really matter if they all act approximately the same?

WHOO! TEEN TITANS, GO!

Pretty pumped. Obviously I'll solve all my problems with Raven.

I wonder what will happen if you give Batman a gun in this game?

Really? All DC characters ever? So is Renee Montoya as The Question in there? Can someone confirm this for me? <3

KGBeast better be in it or shit's gonna go down. Also, I'm saddened this doesn't include Vertigo. John Constantine, Rac Shade and King Mob would make the bossest posse(sp?)ever.

Does it mention different characters as Batman are playable? Sure, 33 versions of Batman, but are those all Bruce Wayne variants or is Richard Grayson Batman also an option? What about Green Lantern Batman? Bat Baby? I must have a list. Then I'm sending that list to Chris Sims, the world foremost Batmanologist, for double-checking.

ticklefist:

Susan Arendt:

Froggy Slayer:

Good news folks, DC cancelled Hellblazer a few months ago and immediately brought John into the DCU proper with a new series called Constantine. Cross your fingers.

The folks who made the game.

Pedro The Hutt:
Sadly Wonder Woman is treated so much as a B-list character by DC nowadays she might as well be a lesser known part of the setting. =p

Well, she was an Amazon Warrior with an invisible jet and a golden lasso of truth... I suppose that's more less ridiculous than a silver guy riding a surf board through space though. I'd say she just isn't all that interesting.

This is remarkable. Not so much the game, but that someone actually managed to catalogue the entire list of characters over so many years and actually took the time to give them a dossier and a scribblenauts representation.

I'm very impressed.

Does that mean I can have Hoppy the Marvel Bunny fight The Penny Plunderer? sweet how about Detective Chimp vs Black Orchid? and Rainbow Batman vs Fat Superman? The Wizard Shazam vs Merlin? If so this game is going to ROCK!

Oh and the Fight between Kingdom come Captain Marvel and Red Son Superman, Earth's Mightiest Mortal vs the True man of steel!

Ambush Bug and Swamp Thing here I come.

Also we talking everyone? Cus if so I'm summoning Mogo the Living Planet.

Gah! Did that announcer really just say 'An heroic adventure'?! My ears hurt...

Anyway... Woah. All of them? Like, all of them?! Like, summon Lois Lane's dad number of characters?

Also, Cthulhu vs God came out with Cthulhu winning, yes? So who wins in a battle between Cthulhu and Darkseid?

Is Cassandra Cain going to be summon-able as a Robin, The Spoiler, and Bat-Girl? How about Jonah Hex. Can I make Doctor Thaddeus Sivana fight Lex Luthor. Cave-Batman Vs King Kull, you know a claim like that will be tested.

Yay I can't wait for this I love scribs and DC :3

I doubt I'm the only one who made a superhero costume for Maxwell/Lily and flew around the whole time I played it...

Thunderous Cacophony:
Wait, you can summon the heroes?

1- Call up Superman.

2- Stroll to the end of the level while every problem is taken care of before you get there.

3- Profit! (A plan so good, it doesn't even need '?????')

(I know that's not how the game works)

Superman doesn't do so well against the paranormal... :s

my god ill finally be able to have nightwing and batman beyond fighting together. today was a good day

Four Words my friends... Wonder Twins and Gleek!
(Crosses fingers)

There will be sooo many Teen Titans.

Dammit! I'd love a Vita version of this. As is I guess I'll have to hog my bro's PC when it comes out.

Every DC character?

Challenge accepted!

Susan Arendt:

ticklefist:

Well then... Thanks :)

...Do they have the Doom Patrol? Cos it ain't worth it if I can't use Crazy Jane.

ticklefist:

Susan Arendt:

ticklefist:

Well then... Thanks :)

Fifth Cell games, a subsidy of Warner Brothers.

this is a cool idea but not something i would go out of my way to make it. it seems like an idea that is missing something and basing your game around parodying and existing intellectual property that is in no way connected to your own just seem... desperarte. did this really need to be a Scribblenauts game? they just seem so misplaced when put together.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 40657)