Trailers: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Under The Black Flag Trailer

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Under The Black Flag Trailer

Maybe this game can answer the age old question of what exactly is another word for pirate treasure.

Watch Video

anyone excited for this?
personally i've been getting tired of AC
c'mon UBI, gimme another cell shaded POP

I am exited for this game but not because it's the next Assassins Creed, I'm finished with that.

No, I am looking forward to this game because it is as close as we are going to get int he foreseeable future to a proper pirate game.

Hopefully, with the massive amounts of revenue it is going to inevitably generate, it will encourage others to make more games for the genre.

The sailing and ship combat in AC3 were my favorite parts. I am looking forward to this game. Plus maybe it will help explain what the hell happened during the ending of AC3.

This is possibly one of the worst, most dull trailers I've seen in a while.

Please don't suck

Team Hollywood:
Maybe this game can answer the age old question of what exactly is another word for pirate treasure.

The answer you are looking for is Booty.

Druss the Legend:

Team Hollywood:

The answer you are looking for is Booty.

Or loot, plunder, swag, pillage... Bit of a strange statement really, with all those well-known words for pirate treasure.

SacremPyrobolum:
I am exited for this game but not because it's the next Assassins Creed, I'm finished with that.

No, I am looking forward to this game because it is as close as we are going to get int he foreseeable future to a proper pirate game.

Ditto. Especially since the Pirates of the Caribbean game (Armada of the Damned) was canned - that looked awesome, and a strong candidate for an epic game based on a movie franchise.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here