Movie Trailers: Riddick - Trailer

Riddick - Trailer

Didn't he become king of the previous world he saved? Things have really gone downhill since then apparently.

Watch Video

Nice. Now I know the entire movie. What a helpful trailer that was

im still going to see it becuase you know what. its riddick.

This looks like more Pitch Black than Chronicles, and that's probably a good thing. Chronicles got too bogged down in politics, and the whole plot thread of Riddick being a chosen one didn't really fit the character imo. Both games were fantastic. Very much looking forward to this: I even made a Windows 7 theme(!).
http://nitrium-oxide.deviantart.com/art/Riddick-Aero-Basic-Win7-Theme-207093407

How riddickulous

Looks very much like a re do of pitch black rather than taking up where they left off

Still I thought I saw a necromonger

I.Muir:
Still I thought I saw a necromonger

The blade you see at 1:15 looks like a Necromonger blade to me.

As was said above, reminds me of pitchblack more than chronicles, but I liked PB more than C. then again I liked them all so.

Looking forward to it. All I can really say. I enjoyed the past Riddick movies. This looks like another fun sci-fi/monster action spectacle. Woot!

This looks like an exact retread of PItch Black. I'm hoping there's some crazy twist, because why else would they show the entire movie in a trailer? Either way, I'll probably watch it cause, y'know, Riddick.

Dave Batista? Ha! 6'6" VS Vin Diesel at 5'11". So he'll be wearing his booster shoes again I assume?

Freakazoid:
This looks like an exact retread of PItch Black. I'm hoping there's some crazy twist, because why else would they show the entire movie in a trailer? Either way, I'll probably watch it cause, y'know, Riddick.

Exactly. On one hand I'm looking foreward to it because I liked Pitch Black .. but on the other Hand I would be at least a bit dissapointed if that would be all it had going for it .. because that movie already exists. Then again, Vaako (Karl Urban) will make an appearence, so who knows.

I'll definitely watch it though, Vin Diesel is known to be enthusiastic about the franchise and he's producing himself. Gotta give him credit for that.

So basically a remake of a 13 year old movie... Sounds about right by Hollywood standards.

And I guess Vin Diesel gotta eat too.

So....

Alien vs. Riddick basically?

Nothing wrong with that though, but I do hope that there'll be some cool twist or something because if there isn't then this trailer kinda already told us all we need to know.

I really liked it because I enjoyed Pitch Black more than Chronicles so looking forward to it actually.

Seems to me that they're going back to their roots with PB which is a good thing in my book.

I was wondering why they put an old Pitch black trailer on the site.. Turns out it's not, i guess i won't be rewatching it then, i'll watch the Pitch black v2 instead.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here