Escapist News Now: PlayStation 4 First Look

PlayStation 4 First Look

Sony didn't want to be left out so they released this teaser trailer showing glimpses of what the Playstation 4 will look like.

Watch Video

...I like that you guys do little videos for the big story's with a bit of catch up for those that haven't paid attention but naming
this one "First Look" raised my hopes and dashed them with the speed and intensity of a groin shot.

I don't know what I was expecting... I did just read the article a little bit ago.

So these are just videos showcasing articles or just subject matter already in articles? That's rather pointless.
However, quoting a statement about "Free-to-Play games via the PlayStation Network" was not on the article. It sounds good.

"But don't worry; it's just gonna be a black box."

Well this didn't seem very 'Escapisty'

Where was the cheese? The bad jokes? The soul?!

If I wanted mediocre news updates I'd look for them, Ashley would be a better fit here, or Greg. *Sigh*

Xman490:
So these are just videos showcasing articles or just subject matter already in articles? That's rather pointless.
However, quoting a statement about "Free-to-Play games via the PlayStation Network" was not on the article. It sounds good.

"But don't worry; it's just gonna be a black box."

That was the best clip ever.

Anyway, I'm just wondering,
who's actually waiting/excited for a new generation of consoles?
cause I'm not,
I mean in general, I got nothing against sony or playstation,
it's just that I'm still happy with my ps3, and I just have no interest in a more powerfull machine, I just want good games,
games already look good on ps3, I don't need "better"/"realistic" looking games.

(hell, I didn't even needed a ps3, if they still made games for a ps2, I would buy them, if they're good)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here