Reel Physics: True Lies - You're Fired

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Tis a crying shame to see you all go, but best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Here's hoping for a season 2 and drop us a forum post if you all move on to something new.

Its been a pleasure.

Keep these folks on, they're excellent.

Season 2, please! Good luck guys.

It was an interesting show. Thanks a lot, guys! Hope to see you again.

Also, as sad as the end of the show is, the name of the episode is hilariously ironic. :D

Wait, what? Last Episode?! No! NO DAMMIT NO D:

This show is amazing. Sure I don't understand much of what's being talked about, but it's still enjoyable to watch! Escapist, please give it a season 2!

Jason, Colby - I've been an Escapist for about 5 years now, and in that time the site has run dozens upon dozens of
different shows, comics and columns.

You guys are right up there with Unforgotten Realms and Doomsday Arcade and all the rest of the "really good stuff" family. Not many contributors earn a place in my Hall of Awesome. I sincerely hope you return for a Season Two. Your show is amazing.

I've watched every episode of this show and love it. These are the kinda of things i talk about with my friends at the movie but am too lazy to look up the real(reel) numbers. very very much season 2 please!

No!!!!! Don't die!! This show is pure awesome.

I've really enjoyed this show and only recently found it. I certainly hope there will be another season. This was a major draw to the site for me.

Thanks for all the entertainment over the last couple of months, it's been great. I particularly liked this weeks cheese battle and all the horrible puns.

I also have a question; does the fact that you both have first names as surnames make you cry yourselves to sleep at night? ;)

Thanks for all the fish!

You'll be missed, guys! Loved the show.

Krantos:
WHAT! WAIT! WHY????

Why Escapist? Why do you hate science?

We don't. We love this show. Sadly, it didn't attract the audience we'd hoped it would. The people who watched it loved it, but there just weren't enough.

I really loved the show and was quite amazed how much effort you put into making truly educated guesses and not just the simplest approximation possible. I hope to see you again some day soon.

But did you realize how ironic the name of your last episode is by now? You really didn't know in advance? That's crazy.

And here I thought "You are fired" was a cheeky jab at the escapist. You tell me it was purely coincidental?

Regardless, I really liked your work guys even though most coherent parts were always the bloopers to my math-challenged brain. Hope to see you soon in front of the green screen once more.

Oh, come on! I find it funny! Every Tuesday I was ready for a new episode... Whatever we can do to voice our choice, just let us know. Here's hoping for season 2.

Susan Arendt:

Krantos:
WHAT! WAIT! WHY????

We don't. We love this show. Sadly, it didn't attract the audience we'd hoped it would. The people who watched it loved it, but there just weren't enough.

Yeah, there was liberal tongue in cheek there. I was tempted to write "Why you no like science" but couldn't bring myself to do it.

To be honest, I'm not surprised. Really, how many people enjoy being utterly flabbergasted by math problems for 5 minutes? Just odd people like me, mostly. The closest comparison to Reel Physics is Myth busters, and I bet they wouldn't be nearly as popular if they didn't actively perform the experiments and instead just talked about the physics.

Still, whether I understand it or not, I'm sad to see these guys go.

Make a SEASON 2! I've really enjoyed the series so far, I love guessing whether something is real or reel at the very start of each episode, then finding out if I'm right or not. These guys obviously enjoy making it, and I even think they're funny! LOL Bring 'em back! Nerdy Puns, popular/famous movies, not taking themselves too seriously while definitely taking the science seriously, win, win, aaaaand win.

Susan Arendt:

Krantos:
WHAT! WAIT! WHY????

How many kitty pictures do we have to send to save the show? I love this show! I'd even buy pub club finally if you keep it.

There goes another source of terrible terrible puns. You will be missed.

Anakinnnn:
But apparently, the show alienated too many people with the heavy math and calculations and we never truly got a chance at finding a larger audience due to that.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for the absolutely fantastic feedback. Many of you even said this was your favorite show on the Escapist and that is the best compliment I could ever have hoped for.

Jason Dean
REEL PHYSICS

I have to admit, i almost never understood a thing you mentioned, but loved it anyway. Basically EVERYTHING went over my head, but it was entertaining as hell. I do have to admit, i usually cut off at the bloopers.

How about the escapists does the smart thing and gives this show a season two. The only reason i didn't watch the GI Joe 2 episode is because is didn't want any spoilers, all the rest have been awesome.

Besides, whats the point in getting great shows on here, and then cancel them

Yes i am still a bit bitter bout space janitors.

I'd be sad if you guys don't get a season 2 here. Hopefully you guys will be able to stick around.
I subscribed to both of your youtube channels, so I should be able to keep track of you.

Escapist!!!! Make MOARRRRR!!!!!
Thanks!

Good job guys!!!

I believe I have never posted on the threads of these videos, but I watched all of them with great enthusiasm and interest. It's really sad that shows like these get the axe, but sadly money speaks louder than any other means on this planet and, thus, this is the way it must be. For now.

Whatever your future endeavors, I wish you nothing but the best of cheese. I mean, bloopers. SONOFA-I mean, luck.

EDIT: Also, I think I'm one of the very few who almost completely understood the mathematics behind everything. Math was my strongest (and easiest) course during school.

Good news: You did my favourite True Lies moment.

Bad news: Show might be over. :(

Here's to hoping you get another season and good luck to ya both!

I've created a petition to sign to send to the escapist so they know just how many fans Reel Physics actually has. we only have 13 signatures so far!!! Please if you want to show your support sign it and tell everyone else! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-us-moar-reel-physics/

I only discovered the show a couple episodes back, but I enjoyed it so much I went back and watched all the previous ones. A shame it is not being renewed.

You can't end it now!!!

I DEMAND MORE CHEESE BATTLE! MORE I SAY!!!

I'll repost what I wrote at the petition:
A brilliant show that I enjoyed without having any experience with physics whatsoever. (Except, of course, for actually living in a world with it) In the end I actually felt I was beginning to learn and predict the formulas, so it was not just entertainment.
Finally, the Queen/Cobra Commander duet should be enough for anyone to demand a second run.

It will be missed

Susan Arendt:

Krantos:
WHAT! WAIT! WHY????

;________;

So much sad.

At least you're transparent and telling us why it's happening. Thanks.

No more new Reel Physics [for now]? Sad news. :o(

This is one of the shows that I watch every week without fail. Really hope it gets many many more seasons to come, there is just too much content to poke fun of!

Have enjoyed the series, and sad to see it go. But thank you escapist team, for telling us what is going on.

In all honesty, I don't have any clue what you guys are talking about most of the time. However that hasn't kept me from truly enjoying this show. Here's to hoping that you guys get to come back!

Wild Zigzagoon appeared!

Wild Zigzagoon watched Reel Physics! Zigzagoon is amused by all the puns.

Reel Physics used Quote!

I hope to god that there is somebody else out there in this universe that finds this as funny as we do! Cause there's like maybe three people. And they all live in Iceland.

Wild Icelandic Zigzagoon is happy and confused!

This makes me a sad panda. Easily one of the best shows the escapist have done. You guys made physics phun.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here