Escapist News Now: Call of Duty Ghosts Details

Call of Duty Ghosts Details

The game was announced just a few weeks ago after numerous leaks, and was shown to the public for the first time today at the Xbox unveiling event. Infinity Ward wanted to stress the improvements the new engine allowed them to make from detailing in animation to customization in multiplayer.

Watch Video

Way to push the boundaries Infinity War...It looks just like MW2, only now with more grime on the camera lens.

Also, SPOILERS: The Russians attack.

HOLY CRAP! Crysis 1 looks better than next gen CoD. A game from fuckin' 2007 for fuck sake!

Hands up who cares.

Anyone? Anyone at all? Be honest here, are you excited for this?

Thought not.

Can't say the graphics look really spectacular, but it does look like it's going to be something else then every CoD we got since Modern Warfare. I'll buy it, as long as it meets two standards: It has to drop the stupid Steam-based IWNet because that just doesn't bloody work, and it has to have a bigger focus on stealth. I still think that All Ghillied Up is the best level ever in a Call of Duty game.

Developer: "Well, what do you want?"
translation: Seriously, tell us. We haven't a clue.

Developer: "We want to innovate but want to keep that core CoD experience"
Translation: Nope, still no clue. Let's just play it safe and release MW4, er, Ghosts... yeah, Ghosts!!

SnowWookie:
Developer: "Well, what do you want?"
translation: Seriously, tell us. We haven't a clue.

Developer: "We want to innovate but want to keep that core CoD experience"
Translation: Nope, still no clue. Let's just play it safe and release MW4, er, Ghosts... yeah, Ghosts!!

It has a dog. And fish swim away from you.

Why can't I hold all these fucks I give?

Dirt under the fingernails...way to push the envelope there

It'd be neat to see environmental hazards like those rolling logs or to cause landslides or maybe collapse structures you know like battlefields been doing for some time now...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here