Feed Dump: The Missing Toilet Paper

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Missing Toilet Paper

Welcome to a very mythical special episode of Feed Dump.

Watch Video

Wait, can somebody give me the proper spelling of the mythological creature that supposedly shoots flaming poop? Yes, I tried googling 'flaming poop mythology' and now I'm worried my Google search queries have put me on some kind of watchlist.

Seriously, though, I must know more about napalm poop cannons inside beast sphincters.

A new face? Change? Unacceptable!!!

I can't remember the name of the story but one of the Grimm's fairy tales is about a donkey that shits gold.

Just thought I would share.

If that monkey's story has a happy ending it'll be a Merkel.

[quote="Brandchan" post="6.408626.17075678"]I can't remember the name of the story but one of the Grimm's fairy tales is about a donkey that shits gold.

Just thought I would share.[/quote

...Ouch!

OT: Graham sure is pimp with that hat. O.o

..Yes, I mostly just commented to add the "ouch" thing, cause damn that sounds painful!
Ouch!

Almack:

Brad Isn't a new face, he's just been in England for a while.

Holy balls, the music is gone.
Itīs really gone..... wait, does that mean they are actually paying attention to complaints ?
What are you doing?!
Thatīs no way to run an online show!

SwimmingRock:

Seriously, though, I must know more about napalm poop cannons inside beast sphincters.

I think my roommate back in uni used to own that movie.

Eric the Orange:

Almack:

well excuse my ignorance then

Thank you for getting rid of the distracting background music.

Also, that monkey was the only reason anyone has been paying attention to Justin Bieber recently. Next thing you know, he'll dangle children off of balconies and get cosmetic surgery to unreasonable levels.

SwimmingRock:
Wait, can somebody give me the proper spelling of the mythological creature that supposedly shoots flaming poop? Yes, I tried googling 'flaming poop mythology' and now I'm worried my Google search queries have put me on some kind of watchlist.

It seems to be spelled Bonnacon. Here's the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnacon

Given that you can make pot butter, I'm fairly sure that someone or other has made pot bacon. *googles* Or apparently you can just sprinkle it on top of your bacon.

TheAmazingHobo:
Holy balls, the music is gone.
Itīs really gone..... wait, does that mean they are actually paying attention to complaints ?
What are you doing?!
Thatīs no way to run an online show!

Yeah, in a recent LRRCast they said they read most (if not all) comments. Basically, constructive criticism: Good. non-constructive criticism: Bad. Although I'm doing some extreme paraphrasing right there, so the tone is probably different.

Also, Extreme Paraphrasing sounds like an awesome TV show...

BRAD!!!

"Nor should they because they are not pimps"

I couldn't have said it better myself. This was quite the high-energy episode. Also, as a Washingtonian this pot-fed pork thing is not that great. I suppose it makes for ... a new story that is worthy of news? Yet the bacon/chops aren't actually better tasting or worth the slightly higher price that media attention has garnered.

Kathleen had the best political joke of the month!

Man! I was waiting for Graham to say:

"You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square..."

*sigh* oh well...

And the end of time in this scenario would most likely include a massive heart attack.

I think Graham is now guilty of aggravated pimpin'.

Trombone_Hero:

Yeah, in a recent LRRCast they said they read most (if not all) comments. Basically, constructive criticism: Good. non-constructive criticism: Bad. Although I'm doing some extreme paraphrasing right there, so the tone is probably different.

Also, Extreme Paraphrasing sounds like an awesome TV show...

That makes me feel like a bit of a dick for the way I complained about the music.
Maybe they take apology donations or something....

"Extreme Paraphrasing" will be hosted by Bear Grylls in full survival gear. In the first episode, he just silently reads "Moby Dick" for 29 minutes, finishing the episode by saying "Dude did not like that whale."

klown:
Kathleen had the best political joke of the month!

I'm glad I'm not the only one to appreciate that joke.

Jesus fucking Christ Southland Tales...

True story: in 1973, there was a news story that the U.S. federal government was falling behind in getting bids to supply toilet paper. Johnny Carson, at the time host of The Tonight Show, included as part of his monologue a joke:

"You know what's disappearing from the supermarket shelves? Toilet paper. There's an acute shortage of toilet paper in the United States."

Because of this statement, the next morning millions of consumers went out and bought up the toilet paper currently on sale, for fear they wouldn't be able to get any. By noon, many shelves across the country were empty.

Johnny Carson went back on the air and explained that it was a joke, and there was no real shortage. However, because of the consumer stockpiling of the stuff, there actually was a shortage for anyone who wasn't part of the initial panic-buy.

It took three weeks for the shelves to get restocked enough for people to stop panic-buying.

"Also known as gonorrhea."

...I think I hurt myself laughing.

Excellent show, lady and gentlemen.

And thanks for listening to us cranky people regarding the music.

Hi Brad, good to see you.
Hope for more bradsticks in the future
[because I had no idea how combine "Brad" and "video" in one word, sorry]

Some friends and I once tried to come up with a recipe for pot bacon.
You'd need to deep fry it or soak it in THC oil.

Also, I am 100% OK with the end of time being the Big Labowski on loop.
I'm now going to try to live as long as possible to try to see that.

It really wasn't that hard to get the proper paperwork for my cat. And Quarantine - while expensive for me - would certainly not cost too much for Bieber. Bieber needs better travel agents.

Brad is back in town? Perhaps might this mean GPLP&B are preparing to go on another historic trip through Europe? :D

And wait, what's this about background music that isn't there anymore... ? I can honestly say that I've never even noticed it because I'm more focused on listening to the people speaking...

Eric the Orange:

Almack:

Well he is technically a new face since we have only heard his voice in GPLP vids.

OT: Brad! Nice to finally see you. Does this mean there's another GPLP on the way? You guys should do Assassin's Creed this time and see how that stacks up historically.

Is the new guy Doctor Who?

Liver of a wombat... how would that even become a part of that mythos? :O

Bieber fever is an STD... it all suddenly makes sense...

Yay, Brad is back! Mayhap we'll see more historical-context-filled GPLPs?

Won't somebody think of the poor capybaras?

Rangerboy87:

Eric the Orange:

Almack:

Well he is technically a new face since we have only heard his voice in GPLP vids.

OT: Brad! Nice to finally see you. Does this mean there's another GPLP on the way? You guys should do Assassin's Creed this time and see how that stacks up historically.

He's been in old LRR vids before they came to the escapist.

Just for my information:
What are the "skills" of a wombat liver? Can you drink a lot of alcohol or regenerate faster? Curious!

So that's the famous Dante's Inferno/Cursed Crusade Brad, I can finally put a face on the voice :-)

A book that they failed to mention to use for emergency toilet paper (spoiler'd for possible offensiveness)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here