Movie Trailers: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Trailer

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Trailer

The spotlight is on Flash as he tries to save the world.

Watch Video

Okay. This looks intriguing. I have enjoyed most of the animated DC releases as of late. Some of thier stories have been departures from what I remember as DC canon. But I have enjoyed them.

I didn't read the Flashpoint series, so I'll have nothing to compare this too. I know the Flash plot line from Crisis on Infinite Earths, but that isn't this. Bring it on Barry. I'm ready for some cracking wise and reluctant hero action.

COMICS. ARE. WEEEEEIIIIIRD.

schmulki:
COMICS. ARE. WEEEEEIIIIIRD.

Yep, Moviebob really needs to do more of these segments: he should talk about flashpoint and the death of superman

Izanagi009:
Moviebob really needs to do more of these segments

No he doesn't.

OT: Wow those character designs are pretty odd. I wasn't that impressed with Superman: Unbound, and Flashpoint wasn't exactly DC's strongest event (not to mention it brought us the new 52), so I'm not sure how I feel about this movie.

Man, I love DC animated features. They're always so awesome.
My favorite to date would still be batman/superman 2

I guess DC can't do anything animated without a splash of Batman can they?

That's some pretty crappy voice acting there...mainly whoever is doing The Flash, and the animation looks barely above the average episode of the Justice League (or perhaps Young Justice for a more recent example.) Crappy direct to DVD release...yup.

ShakerSilver:

Izanagi009:
Moviebob really needs to do more of these segments

No he doesn't.

OT: Wow those character designs are pretty odd. I wasn't that impressed with Superman: Unbound, and Flashpoint wasn't exactly DC's strongest event (not to mention it brought us the new 52), so I'm not sure how I feel about this movie.

Superman: Unbound may not have moved the world, but it was a pretty solid movie.

I've never been disappointed with a DC animated movie so far. Shazam!, Superman/Batman Apocalypse, and Under the Red Hood STILL make me giddy whenever I pop in the bluray. Even if this ends up only bein an average DC animated movie it'll still be great.

Plus its Flash. I love me some Flash.

If this does well enough we might start seein a break from Superman/Batman movies too which means we'll start seein more Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, etc. Hell, we might start gettin stuff like Animal Man, or some Titans that aren't Justice League members.

God I'd kill for a Raven and or Beast Boy movie.

Looks interesting, but if Reverse Flash (or whatever) changes history how is it that Flash, Batman, and presumably the rest of the Justice League not effected by the changes to the timeline?

canadamus_prime:
Looks interesting, but if Reverse Flash (or whatever) changes history how is it that Flash, Batman, and presumably the rest of the Justice League not effected by the changes to the timeline?

The thing is its not bruce wanye as batman its someone else flash is the same as he is not effected by the changes due to immunity the comic of this was awesome

CommanderL:

canadamus_prime:

The thing is its not bruce wanye as batman its someone else flash is the same as he is not effected by the changes due to immunity the comic of this was awesome

Ok, so how is Flash immune and how does Alt. Batman know anything was changed?

canadamus_prime:

CommanderL:

canadamus_prime:

Flash was running through time and arrived at a point when the change had been affected -time travelers immunity- And in the comic the alt batman knows becuase the flash told him things had changed using knowledge about the said batman's son

CommanderL:

canadamus_prime:

CommanderL:

Flash was running through time and arrived at a point when the change had been affected -time travelers immunity- And in the comic the alt batman knows becuase the flash told him things had changed using knowledge about the said batman's son

Ok still confused, but I guess it will be made clear in the actual movie.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here