Feed Dump: The Marijuana Episode

The Marijuana Episode

Feed Dump explores what it's supposed to be like when you get all "potted up on the Hootie Mack."

Watch Video

Easy way to check if your cat's on drugs:
1) Does it display a lack of energy and ambition, preferring to lie around the house?
1b) Does it suddenly display bursts of energy when food is present, and relapse as soon as the meal is finished?
2) Does it sometimes fixate on innocuous things (walls, scraps of paper, etc) to the exclusion of all else?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, your cat may be addicted to drugs. Please contact your local pet shelter for further directions on how to break the cycle and give your cat a healthy and productive life.

Also, until anyone says otherwise, I will assume that the 11 pounds of weed were shaped like a cat.

I'm learning so many new words today thanks to Feed Dump!

Now I have more than enough code-words for my...er, totally legitimate business!

Dang, 11 pounds of weed for no reason... I mean... wat? I have difficulties getting that to make sense.

Oooh, and I want that hat.

Err wasn't that news of the cat with a phone type on it came out ages ago? I swear I seen that news on here or elsewhere?

I once had a trio of cats who acted like they were each on a particular kind of drug whenever they had catnip.

My big male Maine Coon mix was the one who acted like he was on weed. He basically became a very content pillow.

My tuxedo she-cat acted like she was on crack. She became a black blur and didn't bother to make her footsteps quiet.

My older stubby-legged female acted like a middle-aged barfly. She had a tendency to prod me with her paw in a gentle but still somewhat aggressive way.

"Why, Clarice...I believe I could find some use for that fridge. I am rather a connoisseur, after all..."

CAPTCHA: now look here

I was just doing an impression for humor's sake, Captcha. Calm down.

If I needed a friggid lifeless box to store my man meat in I'd just use your mother.
Yeah YOUR mother!

Scarim Coral:
Err wasn't that news of the cat with a phone type on it came out ages ago? I swear I seen that news on here or elsewhere?

Nope it happend again

Graham_LRR:
Meow

Duuuuuuuude what if...

...the red dot...
...is controlling us?

I wish weed still made me think everything was funny. I remember back when I was in highschool spending a good half hour with my cousin laughing at the word plastic wrap... so much joy.
Nowadays it just calms me down, as I get excitable when sober.

There's something intrinsically funny about non-drug making fun of us pot-smokers.
While I've never said "duuude" or "dawg" while high, it's still pretty funny.

Cats on Drugs is the best thin in a while here.

I've been smoking weed for 30 years and I can constantly make people laugh. Just ask anyone who's seen me naked.

"...because if you hang out with someone who's high, you'll know- they think they're way funnier than they actually are."

That's kind of the condensed version of how Humboldt State ended up at the bottom of my list of potential colleges.

I'm surprised there were enough Starks left to do another Feed Dump.

Oh, thought Graham was the older one!
But Kate was still soooooo cute as a cat! :)

Great video, as always. I have to say, "thatch your house in doobers" has to be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

"High cats"

I would watch that show

"Whooooooa.."

You guys are too manic to be on marijuana.

Also, MOAR HIGH KITTIES!

Geisterkarle:
But Kate was still soooooo cute as a cat! :)

That she is. And not only as a cat.

I was too busy laughing to hear what happened to the guy who got 11 pounds of weed, did he get arrested? I'd watch it again but the player's not working for me now :/

chozo_hybrid:
I was too busy laughing to hear what happened to the guy who got 11 pounds of weed, did he get arrested? I'd watch it again but the player's not working for me now :/

They didn't say, but I'm guessing that he did what any normal person would do and called the cops, and that's how it ended up on the news.

Tiamattt:

chozo_hybrid:

They didn't say, but I'm guessing that he did what any normal person would do and called the cops, and that's how it ended up on the news.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification :D Makes sense, I'm just wondering if there's someone who will be tracking the dude to his address going "Where's my stash!?"

High cat Kate is the best Kate.

Huh, well that must have been an interesting job Kate had...

Also, all this talk about high cats makes me want to try and get mine to play with their catnip toy...

Thunderous Cacophony:
Easy way to check if your cat's on drugs:
1) Does it display a lack of energy and ambition, preferring to lie around the house?
1b) Does it suddenly display bursts of energy when food is present, and relapse as soon as the meal is finished?
2) Does it sometimes fixate on innocuous things (walls, scraps of paper, etc) to the exclusion of all else?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, your cat may be addicted to drugs. Please contact your local pet shelter for further directions on how to break the cycle and give your cat a healthy and productive life.

Also, until anyone says otherwise, I will assume that the 11 pounds of weed were shaped like a cat.

Or, your cat may just be... a cat.

"We're going to use all of your failures."

That came straight out of A Lesson Is Learned But the Damage Is Irreversible.

I can relate to high people thinking they are funnier than they really are. Thankfully, Feed Dump is actually hilarious and not just hilarious because it is fun to watch people fail to be funny.

Poor Kate, she always seems to be the stinger

-M

But as of July, Alex will have to say that he has indestructible, since that becomes a keyword.
(Magic jooookes!)

Some criminals are pretty damn smart. Ship weed to someone you think is going to be out of town. Steal package.

Kate Stark: Now officially the world's most awesome person.

Kate is absolutely adorable in the stinger. She is so cute when Gram tells her she is the stinger AGAIN. Her face is priceless

The CAT5 joke made me laugh, but probably only computer geeks like me got it. Kate wiping her face like a cat was also pretty funny.

Scarim Coral:

The earlier case was in Brazil.

It seems the Russian prisoners are...

...copy-catting...

I apologize for that.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook