Escapist News Now: Respawn's Titanfall Game Leaked

Respawn's Titanfall Game Leaked

NeoGAF user Cartman86 posted this image of the July issue cover of Game Informer showing their new game to be called Titanfall. The GAFer said his tablet device automatically loaded the July issue from Google Play and he got his hands on the full article.

Watch Video

Well I'm on board. Since Halo jumped the shark I've been hoping for a new sci-fi themed shooter with a bit of quality to it. Hopefully the Respawn guys are the ones who can deliver that for me.

Gots to say I loved that dress Lisa :P
OT: WO-WHO! Mechs! I actually thought it said "Tinfoil Game Leaked."

ZZoMBiE13:
Well I'm on board. Since Halo jumped the shark I've been hoping for a new sci-fi themed shooter with a bit of quality to it. Hopefully the Respawn guys are the ones who can deliver that for me.

I want to be really happy and excited... but the fact it's PC and Xbox focused has me wary... they didn't say if we're getting it on Windows 7 or Windows 8. That has a big impact on my interest.

Parakeettheprawn:

ZZoMBiE13:

I want to be really happy and excited... but the fact it's PC and Xbox focused has me wary... they didn't say if we're getting it on Windows 7 or Windows 8. That has a big impact on my interest.

Just for the sake of clarity, when I say "I'm on board", I mean that I'll keep an eye on it with interest. That doesn't mean that a stupid move on Respawn or EA's part couldn't kill that interest in a nanosecond. ;)

Wait... so it says it will use the cloud for processing? Sounds like always online drm to me... so thanks but no thanks. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say EA is the publisher? A quick google confirms my suspicions.

drummodino:
Wait... so it says it will use the cloud for processing? Sounds like always online drm to me... so thanks but no thanks. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say EA is the publisher? A quick google confirms my suspicions.

If it's EA, I'm guessing that's why it's not making an appearance on PS4. That's a nice partnership you've got with MS there... Nice game (potentially), shame about the platforms. Well, "One" of the platforms anyway....

I've never been a fan of mech shooters, but the developers' pedigree has piqued my interest in this one.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here