Movie Trailers: Maniac - Trailer

Maniac - Trailer

Looks like the ring really corrupted Frodo more than we could have expected.

Watch Video

Elijah Wood is pretty reliable when it comes to the roles he picks; I'll likely check this one out

Seen it a few days ago. It's fantastic. It's a remake that actually works, for a change. The camerawork is phenomenal and the score elevates it to an even higher level.

Duffeknol:
Seen it a few days ago. It's fantastic. It's a remake that actually works, for a change. The camerawork is phenomenal and the score elevates it to an even higher level.

Is it shot in "first person"? That's what it looks like to me which makes it really interesting to me.

The Knightly Gamer:

Duffeknol:

Is it shot in "first person"? That's what it looks like to me which makes it really interesting to me.

Yeah it is. They manage to pull off a lot of neat tricks when it comes to this as well, especially the protagonist staring at himself or having hallucinations. It's amazingly well shot and edited.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here