LoadingReadyRun: Homebrew Hobby

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Homebrew Hobby

Being web video producers isn't all about producing web video.

Watch Video

Kathleen's boobs.

How did that video of her not go viral?

And Cam and Beej won the skit for me.

Hang on, Commodore Hustle?
*Checks address bar*
Hmm.

Also, now that they've been in a video, I'm sure that you can auction off those figures in the next Desert Bus.

Beej: still more useful then a Kinnect.
Next time you should try setting-up the still in your man-cave instead of the office. Then you could call it He-brew.

Yay Commodore Hustle and Paul Science.

Oh God. between uptight Kathleen, meme Beej, and Cameron...Uhhhh...Cameron, I don't know who made me laugh the hardest.

Is it just me, or is Commodore Hustle basically a latter-day Muppet Show? Namely, a bunch of gibbering lunatics utterly fail to create comedy, and the show about that happening is hilarious.

Thank god you people can't homebrew. There's only so many spaces left for geeks like me to learn things and be cool: you're taking up all the other geekspace!

What does "finangling" mean anyway? The insult loses it's potency with this ignorance.

Meme Beej is the happiest man on earth. He's always smiling!

Are they ever gonna promote Beej and Cam to the main credits? Because far as I can tell, they're pretty much fixtures at this point.

Holy cats, great episode. I don't think of myself as being new to LRR but I can't for the life of me think of an episode which features as many people as coherently as this. And by 'coherent' I mean 'hysterically funny.' The Beej reveal (haters gonna hate) at the beginning may have been my favorite moment with him ever, and Cam's just consistently awesome. As is everone, actually. Thanks for making these.

Why are there two story lines? It was like watching an episode of The Simpsons where they advertise one story line for the first run and the other for the rerun. Are you guys planning on re-releasing this episode later?

I felt like this episode was a little disjointed. I still enjoyed it. I still watched all of it. It still tied back together in the end. Cam's deadpan is always great. Kathleen, I don't believe you are actually angry. You are pretend angry at best. Dial it up a notch. You are "not guilty" of being angry. If there's not spittle, it means acquital. (Maybe the anger is in your missing two chakras.)

James' romp around the room pointing out things was by far my favorite part. Whoever opted for the subtle "walk in from left" during the last wipe is a genius! It worked perfectly. Cinematawesomegraphy!

kailus13:
What does "finangling" mean anyway? The insult loses it's potency with this ignorance.

According to google, "Finagling" means to "Obtain (something) by devious or dishonest means."

I love you guys. This put a big grin on my face!

SOMEBODY FIX BEEJ! HE MUST TALK NORMAL AGAIN!

Also great episode.

And in just one day Kathleen was permabanned from League of Legends. Either that or she stopped playing and just started doing tribunal and spammed auto-punish like the rest of the people who participate in tribunal because even Lyte himself says even the smallest of offenses should be punished.

Meme-spouting Beej FTW!

SirCannonFodder:

kailus13:

According to google, "Finagling" means to "Obtain (something) by devious or dishonest means."

So a "cock-finagler" would basically be a genital thief. The question is, would he sell it back to the original owner, or is there a market for stolen penises?

Paul and Cam combining on invention. that spark should have set off something... in fact I think it did: Awesomeness has occurred.

Johnny Novgorod:
Meme-spouting Beej FTW!

True story.
I love Beej with all my heart.

Beej popping up was hilarious.

YAAAAY! I spent last night watching a bunch of Commodore Hustle videos thinking it's been a long time since the last one, and a new one pops up!
Plus, <3 Meme Beej.

Call it Vodka and sell it to teenagers and Russians with gigantic beards, everything will be fine

That one was the best I have seen in a while. Defiantly going in my top 5.

I really like how you kept continuity with meme Beej.

The editing in this video was great, really became part of the story // I also thought that "this is where we keep Bee" bit was priceless

-M

tehweave:

Also great episode.

What makes you think there's anything wrong with Beej? He looks like functioning perfectly! Don't fix what's not broken, I say.
But I do have one question: what is Kathleen's real hair color? I noticed it changes a lot and I'm not complaining, she always looks great, but it's something I just don't get.

captcha: Great for Windows 7
That it's not Windows 8?

Darth_Payn:

tehweave:

Also great episode.

What makes you think there's anything wrong with Beej? He looks like functioning perfectly! Don't fix what's not broken, I say.
But I do have one question: what is Kathleen's real hair color? I noticed it changes a lot and I'm not complaining, she always looks great, but it's something I just don't get.

captcha: Great for Windows 7
That it's not Windows 8?

She's been a brunette for most of the series. If you go back and see season 1 episodes, her hair remained consistent.

Beej as some sort of meme-spouting automaton is great! And I love the effort to keep CH continuity vaguely intact.

So, those GITS posters are Kathleen's? Marry me.

Meme Beej wins everything, forever and always.

Does/do Kathleen/the rest of LRR have something against Warhammer or was that just Kathleen trying to find ways to super-impose ass synonyms into a video? And using a mobile phone wouldn't do that... Apart from that, awesome vid :D

This was a really good episode.

Yay, Commodore Hustle is my favorite! Also poor Beej, still suffering from the mental beating he took from Paul's meme machine.

Applying Paul to Beer to create more Beer, faster.

I'm surprised it didn't require Linux. But it did require Meme Beej, which is even better.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here