Trailers: Titanfall - E3 2013 Announcement Trailer

Titanfall - E3 2013 Announcement Trailer

One thing that we can all agree on is that mechs are apparently humanity's salvation.

Watch Video

The wall running is kinda interesting. Not enough to make me buy the game, but it does bring back memories of UT's wall dodging, which was a lot of fun.

that looks interest... ahh multiplayer with singleplayer elements.. so much for that

interesting they called the mechs titans. someone on the development team has been playing titans of steel

I like the mech design, looks very no-nonsense and functional and is a nice change of pace from the lumbering trucks on legs we've seen.

also, do those mech assualt rifles shoot proportionate bullets to an infantry rifle? that would basicly make it a fully automatic anti-tank rifle.

Combustion Kevin:
I like the mech design, looks very no-nonsense and functional and is a nice change of pace from the lumbering trucks on legs we've seen.

also, do those mech assualt rifles shoot proportionate bullets to an infantry rifle? that would basicly make it a fully automatic anti-tank rifle.

I like them as well, sort of a mix between Western heavy mechs and Japanese meth head mechs

Reminds me a lot of Heavy Gears, except a bit autonomos as they scoop their pilots up and shove them into their chests.

I will be keeping an eye on this even though its from EA...Its a lot like what I wanted the next Battlefield to be instead of yet another modern warfare bitch fight.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here