Trailers: Mirror's Edge 2 - E3 2013 Announcement Teaser Trailer

Mirror's Edge 2 - E3 2013 Announcement Teaser Trailer

Faith is back and ready for another rooftop marathon.

Watch Video

Yes! I may be one of the few who really dug Mirror's Edge and didn't get motion sickness from it, but still... Woo for more :D

I am so f***ing happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of got one of those blade runner vibes at the end of the trailer there.

FINALLY.

FREAKING FINALLY.

I have been hoping for another game in this series since for a good 3 years, if not more. Probably more.

I loved the first one. My only beef was that it was way too short.

And now this happens. This is legitly the only EA game I've given half a damn about since ME3 was made.

Brilliant. Best E3 ever.

OMG, Faith!! What did they do to you?! "What's with your FACE?!" (c) mr. Plinkett

I liked Mirror's Edge, but it was also linear, had a pretty poor story, and combat couldn't decide whether or not to be in the game properly. I probably wouldn't buy a sequel with the same gameplay. Fun as it was, I don't see them doing much with it.

The trailer is a bit combat heavy but hopefully the game wont be.

MeChaNiZ3D:
I liked Mirror's Edge, but it was also linear, had a pretty poor story, and combat couldn't decide whether or not to be in the game properly.

You did have to play all of the levels in the same order but there was many different ways to get through each level and the combat was setup in a way that encouraged you to avoid it in most situations.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here