Escapist News Now: Nintendo Focuses on Classic Properties for E3

Nintendo Focuses on Classic Properties for E3

Nintendo had their own direct press conference and we saw a lot of new titles in existing franchises.

Watch Video

When all these giant robots started to appear I was prepared to scream "BETRAYAL!" for I thought that was new Front Mission game. Thankfully, that wasn't so.

This lineup looks amazing. if you havent had a chance to check out nintendo direct yet, I highly recommend that you watch it

Well with Bayonetta 2 and X i think my purchase of a Wii U is pretty much a done deal. I would def like to see some more footage of both, i hope Nintendo dont keep us hanging too long

So we meet again new person *waves*

I cared about nothing that Nintendo was releasing until I heard the words Mechs, "Mechs you say? I do like piloting those things, tell me more!"

But then I remember that I own neither a Wii or a WiiU so my chances of playing those games a slim to non // Wear as I may buy me a PS4 to get my hands on 'The Order 1886' I will not be paying Nintendo the same curtsey

-M

I think the N lost a good opportunity to capitalize on missteps of MS. I would have like to have seen a revitalization of an old IP or maybe something in the mobile space. It's sad when N's best console offering has been the 3DS. Some integration via WiiU and the DS that isn't a gimmick would be nice. I'm thinking PS4/Vita here.

I like the new host, she has good delivery and timing. I would adjust the key lights a little to minimize the reflections in her cute glasses though...

The girl is cute. Like, realy realy cute. I don't care a lot about news but i'll watch them all, while she's in the show. :3

Though, making her voice a bit louder wold be a nice thing.

So Nintendo keeps milking the same franchises that are around since 1985. What a surprise...

Chaosritter:
So Nintendo keeps milking the same franchises that are around since 1985. What a surprise...

Because that's what consumers want. Sales speak for themselves.

:dealwithit:

Chaosritter:

That's kinda what they do yes. YOU AIN'T GOTTA BUY IT!

Actually when you say franchises, you really mean franchise, as in the Mario Franchise. They've let all their other franchises collect dust.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here