1: Gaming Legislation

Gaming Legislation

A look at HB 4023 (The Safe Game Illinois Act)

In my opinion, this is all a load of hogwash. It's already illegal to sell M-rated games to people under 17, and it's been like this for years (at least here in Canada.) You can regulate the sales of games all you want, but they key to not screwing up your kids is giving at least half a rat's ass about your parenting.
Edit: Ooops, coulda sworn I saw this in the "recent articles" page, sorry for the epic necro-posting.

A long Replica Rolex ago,Gucci handbags was a huge Gucci bagtree. A little Louis Vuitton loved to come and play LV Bags every day. He climbed racking to the LV Bags Replica Handbagstop, ate the apples, took a Gucciunder the shadow... He loved the tattoo equipmentand the lovedtattoo machine to play withconveyor chain.

Wow, hitting the same old thread twice with the same shit half a year apart? That takes dedication.

Eukaryote:
Wow, hitting the same old thread twice with the same shit half a year apart? That takes dedication.

Its brilliant, thanks for the bump person who sells dodgy items on the internet!, thanks for allowing me to see that Enigmers said "Hogwash", such a funny word.

This is thread necro'ing on an epic scale, masterfully done guys.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here