Zero Punctuation: Console Rundown

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Farout, stayed up till 2am to watch an encore presentation which I could already view. Thanks for the heads up.

that and look at the date they posted...it was when this was a new vid

Aww, no new episode. I'd be fine with this, if I hadn't just rewatched nearly every ZP last week.

From the video description:

This week we're all (including Yahtzee) in New York City to accept our Webby awards. We'll be back next week with a brand new Zero Punctuation, but for now, have another look at this encore presentation of one of our favorite Zero Punctuation episodes, Yahtzee's review of the console war. Cheers, and thanks again to everyone who voted for us.

Ahh bollocks, no new yahtzee. Oh well. I do like this one, even if I have watched it 20 times.

Reruns, online, are you kidding me? This should have been announced at least a day in advance, probably best when last week's was posted.

Teleios:

This week we're all (including Yahtzee) in New York City to accept our Webby awards. We'll be back next week with a brand new Zero Punctuation, but for now, have another look at this encore presentation of one of our favorite Zero Punctuation episodes, Yahtzee's review of the console war. Cheers, and thanks again to everyone who voted for us.

...ah, balls. I should've spotted that.

DAMN!

maybe it's time for some punctuation to make a new review on youtube?

Surggical_Scar:

bride_of_lister:
Encore presentation? Can they just admit there's no Zero Punctuation this week and tell us straight off?

*Facepalm*

It's an error. The new vid should be up shortly.

Lol, denial is so funny, especially when it's asserted with such arrogant confidence.

Surggical_Scar:

bride_of_lister:
Encore presentation? Can they just admit there's no Zero Punctuation this week and tell us straight off?

*Facepalm*

Really? Have you seen the side notes?

chuiu:

bride_of_lister:

Could, but look at the two pages of idiots who already think this is a new video. Let them live in ignorance and patiently wait for next week.

All of those are from the first time it "aired." Have a look at the dates.

What the hell is this shit I can't believe that do this here I am looking forward to a nice ZP sandwich and then they shit all over it bunch of goddamnedsonsofmotherfuckingbitches

Zero Punctuation has fallen prey to Summer Rurun syndrome?

bride_of_lister:

Surggical_Scar:

bride_of_lister:

*Facepalm*

Really? Have you seen the side notes?

chuiu:

bride_of_lister:

Could, but look at the two pages of idiots who already think this is a new video. Let them live in ignorance and patiently wait for next week.

All of those are from the first time it "aired." Have a look at the dates.

Touché, looks like I'll be eating those words. Strange that the OP would be changed instead of making a new thread though.

Ah well, I suspect next week it be somthing like what Ninja Gaiden?

I'll just go to Red Vs Blue and watch the new episode of Reconstruction sure it came out on Monday but hey its comedic gold!

Would've been better to just admit to no Zero Punctuation.

To all criticising me for my previous assertion:

Surggical_Scar:

Teleios:

...ah, balls. I should've spotted that.

See? I recognised my mistake. Now please all go and do something more constructive than pointing out such a trifling error.

Well, I live in Texas and I have never seen a diaper in a Wal-Mart parking lot. However, if I go to Wal-Mart at 3 am, I am the only customer in the store who is not from India.

YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THIS!!! D;
This is just a repost of a previous video

chuiu:

Touché, looks like I'll be eating those words. Strange that the OP would be changed instead of making a new thread though.

It is strange. Maybe someone decided that two pages wern't worth making a new thread over. I do expect this thread to fill with small minded fan-boy rage angst about no ZP this week. Sure I stayed up 'till 2 but I did also do my laundry and looked online for some Avengers comics.

bride_of_lister:

chuiu:

It is strange. Maybe someone decided that two pages wern't worth making a new thread over. I do expect this thread to fill with small minded fan-boy rage angst about no ZP this week. Sure I stayed up 'till 2 but I did also do my laundry and looked online for some Avengers comics.

I can't wait for the Avengers movie!

funny!!

now that's well said!!

wtf is this? a rerun?

sigh...

now you get repeats on the internet as well.

MiniMaharu:

I can't wait for the Avengers movie!

It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. I like the way they're doing a WWII Captain America movie as well, it means he can be an Avenger without hand waving his history too much. (and Movie!Tony Stark is made of win and awesome)

wtf this video is like old and still it is posted as todays???

My only note: That advertisement that came up afterwards was !NSFW!.

Geez, are you people trying to get me fired?

I might be more annoyed if it wasn't 6pm where I am and I liked this ep also I notice no diffrence between blu-ray or DVD.The format wars is insanity ive never watched a full blu-ray movie and Ive never watch a HD-DVD and have no urge to.

Not going to complain about the rerun, but I am really annoyed with the tacked-on trailers at the end that are disguised as part of the episode.

What the fuck Yahtzee? Re-run? Why didn't you just tell us to go watch the old console rundown episode? It's so old it isn't even relevant anymore. I'm dissapointed in you.

Maybe he was excited that Guns of the Patriots, is coming out and did bother making a new one this week until he played it? He probably already has it now since it is already the 12th in Australia and is waiting in line to pick up his copy. Like the rest of us who will wait for something big (ex. sitting outside for a week for a new console or the people waiting at the doors at the local Game Shop at midnight to pick up their reserved copy of GTA IV). I know I would...

Sigh, Escapist. Don't do this again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote=Dexter111]btw. who else doesn't see a difference between DVD and Blu-Ray besides obviously half-blind Yahtzee, or does he actually try to watch them with 3D-Goggles on? xD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wile there may be a difference, it's still not enough to justify getting new and expensive hardware........ unless your obsessed with having a pimp player that doesn't get much content.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here