Shoot Club: The BioShock Spoilers

Shoot Club: The BioShock Spoilers

It's just as hard to stay in sync with games. Some guys plow straight through starting the day a game is released. But some guys have jobs, wives, or a predilection for World of Warcraft. Some guys like Mike just take a long time because they're not very good.

Read Full Article

What!? Anna Karenina throws herself under a train. Thanks for wrecking it for me.

Out of curiosity, given the title, is it safe to read, because it talks about the game being spoiled (but does not spoil it), or is the title a fair warning, and I should avoid it because of potential spoilers?

Maybe someone that has played the game can let you know. There are either spoilers, or jokes that are masquerading as spoilers yet ridiculous to people 'in the know.' I can't tell, since I'm not one of those people :P

The Blue Dragon 'spoiler' is real though, at least if you could possibly consider it as a spoiler (which you really can't, if you've ever played any JRPG ever)

Bah! The whole thing should be banned until everyone in the world plays at least a couple of times through BioShock... Come on, spoilers are lame! Unless they are JRPG spoilers which are cool...

moromete:
Bah! The whole thing should be banned until everyone in the world plays at least a couple of times through BioShock... Come on, spoilers are lame! Unless they are JRPG spoilers which are cool...

Why would you need to play through BioShock several times in the age of YouTube? It's not like the entire game would change or something.

There are just fake spoilers

I know... I was trying to be kidding-witty...

moromete:

That made me laugh

moromete:
I know... I was trying to be kidding-witty...

That made me sick by laughing

Who on earth believes in a fucking moon base in BioShock, and Atlas is a vampire? I tell you what, the final boss is *******. Now that's a spoiler

Dammit, Tom, I was right in the middle of Anna Karenina, too!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here