Yahtzee Releases Art of Theft

Pages PREV 1 2

I feel a bit like the penguin with my multi purpose umbrella. However the game is genuinely interesting.

Wonder if he'll ever let folks donate some cash to help promote new games.

PS. So I wonder what the prize is for getting an uber high end score? My guess Yahtzee + Thong.

this game comes across to me as basically a homage/rip off of bonanza bros. for the megadrive where you do pretty much the same thing. plays well though.

I reaaally want to download this game, kiddies.
Any explaination as to why it keeps on informing me of an error whenever I try and extract the files via alzip?
Am I doing something wrong?

thousand_dragons:
Quoting in hope of a response...

theultimateend:
Again, Quoting in hope of a response.

I may come across as desperate, but in these grim dark times there is little other option.

Just get winrar or 7zip.

rarlabs.com
7-zip.org

Also, HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY.

Hopeless Bastard:
Snip

C'mon... It was still ten days fresh, and yeah I just got it to work.
Am now stoked.

Straz:
I reaaally want to download this game, kiddies.
Any explaination as to why it keeps on informing me of an error whenever I try and extract the files via alzip?
Am I doing something wrong?

thousand_dragons:
Quoting in hope of a response...

theultimateend:
Again, Quoting in hope of a response.

I may come across as desperate, but in these grim dark times there is little other option.

I'm flattered you chose me.

I have no idea how to fix it. I have to fix computer problems between 10 and 7 every day so I tend to not do it after that time :).

theultimateend:

Straz:

thousand_dragons:

theultimateend:

Don't worry bout it anyway dude, I got it to work.
I think there was something wrong with the download or something.

he actually finished a game?

beema:
he actually finished a game?

I officially welcome you to three years ago.

Wow, old thread is old.

Straz:

theultimateend:

Straz:

Don't worry bout it anyway dude, I got it to work.
I think there was something wrong with the download or something.

kind of necroposting here but i'm quoting because i get an error message now when i try to unzip. can you give me any help?

What's going on? Was the file removed? The browser just gives an error when I try to download it.

I know this game is years old, but I just had to say: If you can accomplish the special achievement it's worth all the difficulty of getting it.

PS: Yahtzee, I hate you.

Ugh. I know I'm performing necromancy on this thread here, but I've been having problems trying to get the application to work. I'm running Windows 7, but every time I run the file, the display gets buggy. I see the blue background with the security camera (as per the intro), hear the music, but then everything goes white. I hear the tones responding to my menu choices (at least I'm assuming that's what's going on, as I can't actually see) but still can't see shit. Anyone else have similar problems? Been doing searches, but can't seem to find "doesn't work" in association with this game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here