Shoot Club: All Our Pretty Songs

Shoot Club: All Our Pretty Songs

Trevor is the anti-Jude. He moves around. He bends at the waist. He steps forward and back, prancing a little. His head moves. Sometimes he even looks away from the screen. He has so much style that he accidentally pops off star power before he means to. But that doesn't faze him. He just rolls with it, pretending he meant to do star power.

Read Full Article

Call me anti-social, but I frown on any game I can only enjoy surrounded by my friends. For me gaming was always a solitary, late night, solo hero experience. I won't be the one playing MMO's or buying Guitar Hero anytime soon...

moromete:
Call me anti-social, but I frown on any game I can only enjoy surrounded by my friends. For me gaming was always a solitary, late night, solo hero experience.

Careful, it'll make you go blind.

I was just wondering, if you get Rock Band, will you put Mike on bass, cause he sucks, Jude on guitar, cause he's good enough that he won't ruin the song, Trevor on the mic, cause he loves showing off, and go on the drums yourself, cause you always seem to be a big part of the party but never seem to take the spotlight yourself?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here