Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee goes underground with the Umbrella Corporation.

Watch Video

yaY FIRST COMMENT. SUCK ON IT.

havnt watched the video yet. but

shutup

it was amazing

shut up and watch it.

like cheese and gherkin with Philadelphia in a bagel for jews

you?

jdbsnipe:
it was amazing

you didnt have the chance to listen to it, DUH.

WHY!? Why can't you do COD4?! Or Burnout Paradise?! That is a popular game and I thought Yahtzee would be onto it like he is to other people's salads. O well, I'll shut up and watch...

I've learnt a lesson to shut up and watch before bitching...

Like when I see the message saying "Stop harrassing me I'll fucking do COD4 next week pop up"...

I'm going to shut up but leave up my origional post so you can laugh at my ignorance.

its 4 mins long and it was posted 5:08 u commented at 5:11 u cant have watched it all by then.

pwnd

Hehe, Excellent review as usual. I'm somewhat glad "Intro sequence theatre" was just a random break to the norm and not a mainstay as well.

RE:UC.... glad to know it'll be exactly what it looks like when i buy it used....

No, Yahtzee, no! Don't review Call Of Duty 4! Don't let the whiners win! It'll just encourage them!

jdbsnipe:
its 4 mins long and it was posted 5:08 u commented at 5:11 u cant have watched it all by then.

pwnd

i was listening to it idiot.

I laughed at the EA syndrome comment.

davidmr:
shut up and watch it.

what was that? WATCH IT? u was what listening? oh. w-w-w-wanker

ITT A 10 year old spammer begs for attention.

jdb - Shut up, grow up, and piss off. In any order you like, cos I'm a friendly person.

to self announce myself as a whining twatblanket;

Yay, another FPS review. To be swiftly followed by another FPS review.

was good tho.

another wednesday, another fit of sheer hysteria courtesy of my man yahtzee.

even tho this is probably one of the very first reviews i've disagreed with i still can help but laugh

genious

I back signing gremlin up there, and Yatzee "CULL ME" becacuse I am deviant.
An amazing review as always too.

war rail shooters...perhaps they'll bring back operation wolf?

Amusing as always to watch, although, personally, I quite enjoy the game. I've always had a thing for rail shooters. *shrugs* As said, the ham-fisted dialog is always good for a laugh.

Note: The game handles like a turd with the Zapper. In fact, the Zapper is a piece of junk. Even Link's Crossbow Training plays better without it.

i used to quite like rail shooters

and i can relate to the seaside arcade remark ^_^

good times

jdbsnipe:

pwnd

WOW, you really needed the Scooby crew to realize that right?

This is funny. I got no sleep last night, and therefore lack the cognitive ability to come up with something more to say about it at the moment.

Um. Well done!

The evil dude with the cape, hat and mustache may be the funniest thing you have drawn yet.

"and Valve employees" I was in histerics. And COD4 to be reviewed, xD. Just goes to show that annoyance does prevail. "Twat blankets."

Yahtzee Croshaw:
Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee goes underground with the Umbrella Corporation.

Read Full Article

Ahh yes AWSOME/GREAT review as usual, always a pleasure.
99.5% agree with your reviews. cept for the valve part :p

omg, that was hilarious XD! EA syndrome lol...

I'm glad Yahtzee has brought some attention to the very real problem of tingling hooker sense. If you, or someone you know, senses a tingling hooker do the right thing and see a doctor immediately. While some claim, "the tingling lets you know it's working," the fact is distraction from tingling hookers is quickly becoming the leading cause of automobile accidents in our country today.

I thank you.

so true, loved the bit about the dialogue

P.S. did anyone notice he nearly ran out of breath at about 1.35?

review Last Express!

the fact the game is bad makes these reviews brilliant.

Hee, hee! Thank you Yahtzee, for getting me ready to face another day! I'll admit I liked the original first three RE games even if dressing Jill up as a hooker killed the credibility of her being a soldier of sorts, but the future of the games has been just a little too cartoony for its own good and seeing a game journalist recognize Resident Evil 4's sense of anti-horror and goofy characters good or bad deserves a cheers on my part. So, cheers!

Also: was Yahtzee on the verge of laughing when he was describing the Tyrant, or was that just for demonstrating it having a heart on the outside of its chest?

Nice one as usual.
And don't bother with the zapper, it's like it's custom made to annoy the hell out of you, and make every game more complex and bothersome.

Vaupelle:

Ahh yes AWSOME/GREAT review as usual, always a pleasure.
99.5% agree with your reviews. cept for the valve part :p

so you agree with the "good friends" part?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here