Zero Punctuation: Sim City Societies

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Sim City Societies

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee compares Sim City to Nazi Germany.

Watch Video

First! nice review

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

lol, ever since black & white i havent played GOD games, totally agree.

"the fussy plebs" lol

revolver ocelot:
First! nice review

you didnt even listen to it all before posting :P tut tut

This week's was really short compared to others. Or at least it felt it. Anyone else think so?

"As a Heavy, you are a great Medic Buddy!"

How true :P

did a bit but im just happy to get my ZP fix

davidmr:

revolver ocelot:
First! nice review

you didnt even listen to it all before posting :P tut tut

nah, I listened to the first minute and a half and loved it so I posted before continuing

There is no love like that between a heavy and his medic....

Brilliant! Loved the review and the refrences to the Nazi regime!

Great that you brought back the other shorts too, Yahtzee.

Wow, ok how did he do that last part using the TF2 engien?

Watched the preview on X-play but can't watch at school. Can't wait to get home.

Paedophiles = manga fanboys made me laugh out loud. Excellent review - again. I haven't played any Sim City games since the Amiga days either, but I remember having the same experience of not really getting anywhere - you just keep endlessly building more bloody houses until Godzilla shows up.

Didn't understand what the hell the last section was all about - perhaps it'd be funny if I knew what game it was.

Team Fortress 2. You should be playing it.

well, I think it's not the best but I still laughted. Good job.
About the TF2 short: epic and sad. Nice job here too.

Darren Grey:

Didn't understand what the hell the last section was all about - perhaps it'd be funny if I knew what game it was.

Its called Team Fortress 2. I really enjoyed the short btw. And review prety much summed up my thoughts about the sim city games.

It just keeps getting better and better! :)

it was hilarious..godd stuff here... even thou i download it....ohh the cod4..was a great review, you were at your most profesional review and still funny

keep the good work

Ozz04:
Wow, ok how did he do that last part using the TF2 engien?

Most likely Garry's Mod, lets you spawn and pose any model or item from any game using the Source engine.

I likey. I've noticed a common trend in the comments though. Everyone seems to love it and when someone dislikes it they usually still say it was good. Also the short made me laught. For those who dont play or haven't seen it played A heavy gunner is basically a god with a medic.

Loved it...Nice TF2 montage at the end aswell :D

love to reference to Jeremy Clarkson. I'm a huge top gear fan, well now ZP fan. But never played god games because I never liked it.

I feel evil for laughing my ass off at the short. Good job on the review and especially the short. BTW, Hillary is not getting my vote anyways.

I liked the buildings with tits line. The ending was all right but a little too slow paced for me.

Awwwww! Yahtzee, you closet big softie! :D
Great review, as always.

gd as ever lol managed to refresh the page minutes after it was posted haha.

not sure about the end short although thought it was better than the one after the witcher. i'm here for my regular zp review tho :p

From sly jokes about Japanese fandom to a political commentary, ZP still delivers. ;)

That last short was excellent. Two Godly thumbs up.

lol i loved as usual
the tf2 thing has a similar concept to a flash on newgrounds

References to 1984, now? AWESOME!
Great review, in fact, one of my favorite ZP reviews yet!

Awwww....The TF2 part actually made me sad :(

TF2 should have a single player option, i for one despise multiplayer

You shouldn't call yourself a cretin...I don't think you're a cretin, I don't think anyone here thinks you're a cretin. :P

The medic/heavy movie was great and amusing, reminds me of the medic vs. wild achievement.

Awww what a emotional rush. First I'm laughing at the "She reminds me of an otter chewing an electric fans" - then get saddened by the poor heavy...

I'd have to say I expected a lot more from a review about a "god" simulator.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here