Zero Punctuation Alert: Yahtzee Goes to GDC

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Zero Punctuation Alert: Yahtzee Goes to GDC

Stay tuned for a special presentation of Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation GDC Developer's Choice Awards videos tonight at midnight!

First comment! yay! The video was actually rather entertaining.

[We do not allow this here. -- Mod]

"the first-ever Zero Punctuation videos premiered anywhere other than right here at The Escapist. "

this is not completely true, good sir.

Also, I press F5 to reload.

"First comment! yay! The video was actually rather entertaining."

Shame there wasn't a video eh?

Looking forward to it, will wait till tomorrow though.

Ok.....

"This week on Zero Punctuation, The Escapist is proud to present Yahtzee's exclusive Game Developer's Choice Awards Videos. It's a special event type thing, so don't go nuts hitting F9, refreshing The Escpaist for 12 hours."

Tall order, that.

Ohhhhh, not cool dude...making us...me...wait even longer. Then again, it'll be amazing to hear what Yahtzee's favorites are since he's paid to criticize games 24/7. /anxiety

How far away is midnight?

wadark:

Midnight, EST (Escapist Standard Time) is in about 12 hours, 45 minutes.

Virgil:

wadark:

That long eh...hmmm what to do? what to do?

wadark:

Virgil:

wadark:

That long eh...hmmm what to do? what to do?

Watch all the other ZPs 10 times each?

Can't wait. I love Yahtze Day. ^_^

i did that yesterday...man, having a broken 360 sucks...

:(

I feel so.....cold.......

excessum ado:

hahah what an idiot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... I can't wait *_* I'm excited as a schoolgirl who just got a pony for Xmas

12:15 REMAINING.

Lucky me, I'm in PST. I only have to wait until 9pm. Oh wait, it's 8:45am for me right now. Damnit.

tick...tock...tick...tock...

thats the sound of our lives slipping away lol

Oooh, I think is the first time I've learned there's no update and not chewed a hole in my desk. I'm sure the Developer's Choice Awards will rock the proverbial house, and Yahtzee's videos will cause mass coronary-embolisms amidst the overweight, canape'-stuffed clientele which will be in attendance.

All in all, I'm mashing F5 like it delivers morphine directly into my testes. Of course, that's ridiculous. That's what Ctrl-Q is for.

That's going to be 5 in the morning for me...Damn, I'll wait it out...I'll get some C&C3 on the go.

noooooooooooooo the f5 button is breaking

Arse! I can't watch it at midnight EST - I've got college at 9am in the morning, GMT. Damn it!

It's so cool to see Yahtzee getting so much fame, I still remember his original videos on YouTube. I'm gonna be watching G4's coverage tonight before watching the vid's cause I'm sick and have to stay home from work, woot! :D

this really conflicts with my wednesday schedule. The video better make my head explode or something.

anyone know what that is in GMT?
couldwork it out but not sure bout the 200 different american timezones

What time will it be on in England (GMT). Theres a total eclipse of the moon tonight so may stay up and watch both.

I can wait lo. I know this guy. A homosexual lol so we make the jokes about it yes. But we always hang out at his work for like 1 hour on wednesdays and watch Yahtzee. Now what will we do??? No gay jokes here lol.

NOOO! I'll have to watch it in the morning.

AHHH! *sets alarm for 12:01*
This is going to ROCK! I then we already know he's going to pick Portal for the best game this year though (not that's it's undeserving...)

Crap, what time is it on over here? (3 guesses where "over here" is)

excessum ado:

Why do people think that getting the first post in the thread about the video makes their balls bigger or something? Ive never understood that.

Removed.

any know what time that is in australia (10+GMT time, AEST)

Have a beer, watch the sky, at 12 Oclock it's yahtzee time. xD

I feel like I just watched a kitten die.

This is a bitter pill to swallow, but the "first" posts make it all worthwhile.

Incidentally, when it is 12am EST it is 4pm in Sydney. Have you never heard of http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ ?

Aw come on! I got school tommorow! I can't wait up till midnight!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here