Zero Punctuation Alert: Yahtzee Goes to GDC

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Strafe Mcgee:
Out of interest, how many people started coming to this site solely because of ZP? I know I did. Found that the forums were pretty good too so decided to stay.

Guilty as charged.

F9? wtf?

p0nda:

nilpferdkoenig:

Halfang:
"the first-ever Zero Punctuation videos premiered anywhere other than right here at The Escapist. "

this is not completely true, good sir.

Also, I press F5 to reload.

I didn't get the F9 thing either, I press F5 too.

My guess is it is a Mac thing. You can't trust those Mac users.

Being a Mac user, I use F5 to reload.
My F9 key is set up to do something really cool that Windows users could only dream of ;)

IS Est eastern time (for the US) or is it for austrailia?

hollowmen:

My F9 key is set up to do something really cool that Windows users could only dream of ;)

Expose is the shiz :)

Looking forward to this GDC video(s?!) But 5am...? Gaaaaah....

how mutch longer?

MaDsPLoiTz:
Ugh, 5am GMT...
Gota get up at 8, no way...

Thats nothin i have to be up at 7 GMT and im stayin up for the occassion, ill just sleep through english tomorow!!!!

I can't wait to see what's been cooked up. It's also nice to see Yahtzee getting some well deserved success.

4 Hours to go...........

Digikid:

Strafe Mcgee:
Out of interest, how many people started coming to this site solely because of ZP? I know I did. Found that the forums were pretty good too so decided to stay.

Guilty as charged.

Yep same here

All things come to those who wait. So sit down, shut up, and wait for midnight.

hollowmen:

Quick binded to play a game!

oh wait...

its thursday already in australia - wheres my videos or do i have to wait till midnight tonight?

Virgil:

wadark:
How far away is midnight?

Midnight, EST (Escapist Standard Time) is in about 12 hours, 45 minutes.

That'd probably help the rest of us who live in alternative time zones if you included the current time with your post.

Delandra:

Carol Pentalentathon:
I'm probably not the only one to mention this, but the first ZP videos were on Youtube.

Well technically they weren't "ZP" as such ...

Though I wonder if you could call the announcement of ZP a ZP video?

Oh, you're right. They weren't called Zero Punctuation. Same thing, though.

Ooh, I'm a paperboy now. I call sexism on that one.

My personal belief is that the video will be 5 minutes long, and feature Yahtzee standing there with a 5 foot long erection with the word PORTAL tattooed on the end of it. Next to him will be the triple cunted whore of vids gone past.

hmmmm perhaps

I take it that the video's will be uploaded here ya?

ahah i only sighd up so i could say this ive been drinking with my bud's for about 3 housr waiting for this and its 3:53 am in london and we're all fucked everyons asleep sept me and its still not out fuck it im going to bed some of us got work in the mornin

1 hour to go, at least I think it is?

And now for the obligatory bleating of the lambs... Yahtzee we know you play. Review EvE online or else my corp and I will stalk ur clone, gank you mercilessly and pod you all the way back to hell, or WoW whichever is worst. Cheers!

FIVE!

Digikid:

Strafe Mcgee:

Guilty as charged.

Me too.

Good thing I have no classes tomorrow. Ha!

Oo boy... four-ish more minutes. I'm moist with anticipation.

Oo boy... four-ish more minutes. I'm moist with anticipation.

1 min

Funny as hell, worth the wait.

Holy hell.

Duke Nukem being the final mention...I didn't see that coming.

Uh...okay... so where exactly can I see teh video? ^^
Nvm... didn't think they'd make a new entry cause of it... nothing to see here... move along

........censorship?

Why? Yahtzee, why? Don't give in to your own booming popularity, you gained it through speaking your mind, don't let them censor it now!

-insert-name-here-:

MaDsPLoiTz:
Ugh, 5am GMT...
Gota get up at 8, no way...

Thats nothin i have to be up at 7 GMT and im stayin up for the occassion, ill just sleep through english tomorow!!!!

It's not a contest...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or