de-rez: News

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

News

This week on de-rez, breaking news from Valve, EA and a rare sighting of Yahtzee in the wild.

haha nice yahtzee bit :)

I watched this clip a few times, its gets funnier each time!!
Brilliant.

Great one.

Only bad thing about it, was some overused jokes, and it could have been faster, because some of the sequences seemed too long.

very nice, the resident evil one is still my favourite one though.
you guys should get a couple of more actors

...I hafta say it.
they're not turtles, they're KOOPAS!
k, moment's over

Liked this one, especially the Maxwell House reference in the graphic novel.

lol that was great! Keep em coming! You guys rock!

Damn, the game has been raised by some serious standard. I was doubtful at first, but now, De-Rez is going to get marked on my calendar.

Nice work.

*Awaits Yahtzee's reaction*

Wow, you guys surprised me.
This is actually pretty amazing.

The graphic novel part was briliant! Great job.

Try to talk faster in the future.

Love the Max Payne reference.

wow just keep getting better and better. nice job! but definitely got to either take some acting lessons or get some people who can act better.

Just saying, watch it. Yahtzee's a powerful man and I don't think i'm the only one who realizes this...

That was great, ya wee Irish pixies are alright.

Lots of people say talk faster, I wonder why that could be?

1. well that was the brutally honest truth!

2. LOL, can't wait to see Yahtzee's reaction. " This week on Zero Punctuation Yahtzee review's some game most of us don't know, than say's some "Witty Britty" stuff about how this video is a bunch of lie's.

LOL, I would celebrate if i'm right!

best one yet! couldnt stop laughing. CHOKE! this isnt maxwell house!

Awww, isn't it cute. They're trying to be funny.

Melty Blood:
Awww, isn't it cute. They're trying to be funny.

Yes, but in a funny way.

Opened strong, but then degenerated into silly montages once you hit on with the Economics With Kane bit. Unfortunate, really, since it had excellent comedic flow up until then. I prefer the Resident Evil mockup out of all of your skits, since the parodying of tthe game was done well enough one could appreciate the silliness while not becoming too scattered or absurd.

All I can say, though: watch your arses come next Zero Punctuation day ;)

Might want to normalize the sound levels next time guys. Nearly blew out my speakers at the Mario skit. Good work though, this piece seems to be growing every time I watch it.

Good stuff. Only issue I have is the same one I've always had, it just needs touching up editing-wise and the pace could be better. Still, there's some good, solid ideas there.

Biting the hand that feeds you, eh de-rez? The bits about the Escapist only being around for Yahtzee and them making the other stuff up was funny (more so because it's got some truth to it). Like everyone else, I loved the swipe a Yahtzee and can't wait to see what he's got to say. If I do have one criticism, it's that it took a while to get the skit rolling. Although, Searching for Gordon Freeman is a tough act to follow. Keep it up!

This feature has improved every time, well done! I can't wait to see Yahtzee's reaction :P

Big improvement guys.

It started slow but when everything from Max Payne to Yahtzee was spot on, I especially love how the only thing he could say was "Yahtzee!", reminded me of Team America with Matt Damon.

well the standards have come up a little.

Wow, I must have watched this in the wrong frame of mind, because I really didn't think it was all that funny. I have enjoyed the past couple de-rez skits, but this one was a bit too forced for me. It did start strong with the bits about EA, Valve and the Escapist, but then I think it kind of sank back to merely "meh".

This clip just seemed far more amateurish than any of the previous ones and the jokes were a bit obvious and just not as funny. At least in my opinion they weren't funny. I will watch it again, perhaps I missed something as many of you seemed to really enjoy it.

Seriously good one, burst out laughing quite a few times. :D

I laughed a lot at the Jack Thompson bit. A LOT.

The Max Payne-thing was pretty good, but the rest is just too forced. I can understand that you're bitter considering ZP gets 10x as many replies, but when you parode someone you generally need something more than just the hat they wear ~~

Dectilon:
The Max Payne-thing was pretty good, but the rest is just too forced. I can understand that you're bitter considering ZP gets 10x as many replies, but when you parode someone you generally need something more than just the hat they wear ~~

I actually thought it was a parody on how much of a reaction people had when Yahtzee appeared in person, in fact there was a huge thread about him and his hat. . .

Quick note.

Mario's overalls are blue. His shirt is red.

Just watched last two. Hitman was watchable but this is such an improvement I'm bookmarking and waiting each fortnight for more. News and Resident Evil are incerdibly funny, well done!

I'm Irish too by the way :). Some of you sound Fermanagh (ish?) or something, or at least near the Republic/South but me being a Belfast guy thats just a guess.

njsykora:
Quick note.

Mario's overalls are blue. His shirt is red.

In Super Mario Bros 1 and 2 his overalls are red.

dmalone569:
Just watched last two. Hitman was watchable but this is such an improvement I'm bookmarking and waiting each fortnight for more. News and Resident Evil are incerdibly funny, well done!

I'm Irish too by the way :). Some of you sound Fermanagh (ish?) or something, or at least near the Republic/South but me being a Belfast guy thats just a guess.

The guys are from Banbridge and Lurgan about 40 minutes from Belfast =)

One is from Kilkenny!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or