What's Actually Good (In Comics) #9

What's Actually Good (In Comics) #9

Welcome to the finale of "What's Actually Good!" In this special issue I look at how Kelley Puckett takes a coming-of-age approach to Supergirl to great effect and discuss Amazing Spider-Man in relation to Brand New Day and the series so far. All this, plus the news that there's going to be a Mortal Combat/DC Universe crossover fighting game? How odd.

Sounds like Supergirl might actually be worth getting into by the sounds of this. It always seemed to me to be some sort of gimmick that she is a woman. I never thought that Superman needed a female counter part, but it sounds legitimate now, will check this one out!
Amazing Spider-Man however, I could never get into his light, jokey, cocky, 'spunky' sense of humour. I have some old Amazing Spider-Man stuff and I just can't read too much of it, so I think I might give that one a miss.

Whoa, hold on. How long have we had a comic thing here? Now I have o read through all the suggestions and see what peaks my interest. Curse you, Escapist! I was finally beginning to become productive.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here