Zero Punctuation: God of War: Chains of Olympus

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

"Brawl still shit"

*Groan* Please stop brining up that mess of a review.

Anyway, just wanted to say great review this time around.

The Fuck You button is one of my cloest friends. ^_^ What would a game be without it?

Another top quality review.

I've always had a major problem with God of War. Not because it's bad or anything (it isn't). Quite the opposite. It's so good that every action game since has blatantly ripped it off and it gets a little tiring now and again (Heavenly Swordz anyone?)

Also, this just in. Brawl Still Shit.

Every time I've seen this review (yes, I watch these over and over, feel free to make fun of me), it's gotten funnier. And what's more, there are a lot of lines in many of his reviews that are easy to use out of context ("up and down like the knickers of an indecisive whore," "but the day I [do something] is the day I swallow razor wire, pull the end out of my ass and floss myself to death," for example). This one had the FUCK YOU button, an amazing line that I've already used for other games, followed by the other gamers all laughing because they also saw the review, and causing passersby to look at us and wonder what was so funny.

144:
Every time I've seen this review (yes, I watch these over and over, feel free to make fun of me),

I knew I'm not the only one !!! Anyway, the FUCK YOU button is really great for extending the choreography. Spin, spin, KILL! Jump, cut, SLAUGHTER! XD

...Jesus Nonexistent Christ !

Woot post 147 COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

really why do people put that crap...

Meh.... It was ok. It was shorter than usual this week, and there really wasn't much "hate" in this installment.

Just minor complaints, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Lzdarkangel:
i go to bed and this mournin this entire page has the odd good comment and then is shared by girls who wanna fuck yahtzee therefor worship the ground he walks on or fan boys of yahtzee who wanna be bummed by yahtzee and then the annoyin nit picker has roped you all in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! get a life people at least play games in stead if not go outside if you can manage it

...Go away. Just go away. We don't want your kind here.

And just to elaborate, since I'm not sure you realise quite how hypocritical you are, if anyone feels it is worth the time to tell an online forum full of people who have enough of a sense of humour to tell sex jokes at their own expense, clearly their time is worthless, and clearly they might want to take their own advice and explore this outside you speak of, simply because then you're bound to annoy someone else.

(Although he know you won't find this 'outside'. The concept of an outside is one made up to confuse nerds like me. That and the idea there are girls on the interwebz)

I know this bit is treated as a youtube comment section, but DAMN, I'd forgotten just how stupid some people can get.

Singing Gremlin:

Lzdarkangel:
i go to bed and this mournin this entire page has the odd good comment and then is shared by girls who wanna fuck yahtzee therefor worship the ground he walks on or fan boys of yahtzee who wanna be bummed by yahtzee and then the annoyin nit picker has roped you all in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! get a life people at least play games in stead if not go outside if you can manage it

And just to elaborate, since I'm not sure you realise quite how hypocritical you are, if anyone feels it is worth the time to tell an online forum full of people who have enough of a sense of humour to tell sex jokes at their own expense, clearly their time is worthless, and clearly they might want to take their own advice and explore this outside you speak of, simply because then you're bound to annoy someone else.

(Although he know you won't find this 'outside'. The concept of an outside is one made up to confuse nerds like me. That and the idea there are girls on the interwebz)

I know this bit is treated as a youtube comment section, but DAMN, I'd forgotten just how stupid some people can get.

Chill the fook out hey i know what you mean and you should never NEVER ever take anythin written on these posts seriously or what yahtzee says coz you end up the person who is afraid of the outside and when this site ends which eventually everything does that person would cry then probably kill himself with a suicide note sayin i love yahtzee

And i shall never go away not until a moose flys into my window and impales me

Wait a second, would an amphetamine fueled chimp "pick nits like crazy" or...I dunno..something more...fucked up and violent.

im just thinking of something

i dont think yahtzee likes Chains of Olympus because at the end he wrote God Of Bore

he may have been referring to the game itself about that

ElArabDeMagnifico:
Wait a second, would an amphetamine fueled chimp "pick nits like crazy" or...I dunno..something more...fucked up and violent.

hopefully more fucked up and violent as long as it wasn't to me lol perhaps someone who takes things to seriously or the back seat gamer everybody has one

Good thing that you liked god of war, yahtzee, because i dont think i couldve stood it if you had hated on it.

THIS JUST IN: BRAWL STILL SHIT

Love it Yahtzee, keep those fanboys in line. XD

Indigo_Dingo:
Kratos has become less of a character, and more of a force. Rather like Sweeney Todd.

If I have to start performing quick time events with Kratos singing in game, I quit.

_What_ _the_ _balls_ is that thing in the way of the video??? Is that advertising??? I've been watching Zero Punctuation religiously for a few months now, but I'm sorry... this is a deal-breaker.

Yahtzee, I'm leaving you. Email me when the in-video ads are gone.

- JMB

Bosonator:
_What_ _the_ _balls_ is that thing in the way of the video??? Is that advertising??? I've been watching Zero Punctuation religiously for a few months now, but I'm sorry... this is a deal-breaker.

Yahtzee, I'm leaving you. Email me when the in-video ads are gone.

- JMB

The ads are on and off, and have been that way since HE CAME TO ESCAPIST. That's right, it's possible to get an add on pretty much all of his videos. The ad has an x button in the top right-hand corner, you should press it, and the little tab that it turns into goes away after a while. And it's not Yahtzee who puts the ad there, so you shouldn't blame him for it.

Singing Gremlin:

Lzdarkangel:

Yeah, he did realize how hypocritical it sounded, but said it anyway, likely for comic relief. We know this because his next post said so. However, you have no such justification. Clearly, the hypocrite here is you. We DO need his kind here, because otherwise the only people in the forum would be arrogant pricks like myself, and retarded arrogant pricks like yourself. So I hope there isn't a flying moose in his near future.

smallharmlesskitten:
im just thinking of something

i dont think yahtzee likes Chains of Olympus because at the end he wrote God Of Bore

he may have been referring to the game itself about that

He's calling himself that.
With most reviews he tries to come up with some clever line that involves the title of the game he just reviewed.

Again, great review. The Fuck You button, well, mine is the good old shot gun to face. And well, I think some personal Yahtzee issues about his childhood came up n this review....

Where was I, oh yes, great review

Oh yes. Wonderful stuff.

And everybody loves a Fuck You button.

Good review.

now is time for zippy rant mode
I hate the PSP crap layout questionable movie making..er money making shcemes on the PSP movie discs..why not I dunno stick a simple copy of the movie on a PSP disc in with all the dvds you make then then sale the special custom PSP disc edition for 29.99$ instead of trying to sale the PSP movie discs for the fcking price of a DVD....

and god the layout is so bad...put a 2ndnub on it and make the nubs slightly exstenable wif alil kit, if you make the layout like the PS2 you'll get better ports and better games..... oh well the PSP is nothing more than a OTT PDA anyway..I hope they get the PSP2 right.. did love the TV link for it when I had one.

A-. A good effort.

PipChaos:

Indigo_Dingo:
Kratos has become less of a character, and more of a force. Rather like Sweeney Todd.

If I have to start performing quick time events with Kratos singing in game, I quit.

I take it you haven't watched the movie? If they made Kratos sing Epiphany, I would stand up and applaud.

hey, this one is really good, i liked it better than the last couple ones... while am at bleating like a little lamb of the flock, where the hell has my GTA IV Yahtzee hands-on gone? NO. Seriously. I dare you. Do it.

bhoksbergen:
hey, this one is really good, i liked it better than the last couple ones... while am at bleating like a little lamb of the flock, where the hell has my GTA IV Yahtzee hands-on gone? NO. Seriously. I dare you. Do it.

You expected him to do it with only two days?

I've never played God of War and yahtzee didn't really help me understand why it's popular, I am not saying it's probably rubbish I just wondered why it is good?

agerdemon:
I've never played God of War and yahtzee didn't really help me understand why it's popular, I am not saying it's probably rubbish I just wondered why it is good?

one word man - blood. Kratos is just damn cool in the way he does things, from stabbing a dumbass civilian (who can't figure out that running in a fucking circle is not the way to evade an ogre) in the gut three times, or ripping off a gorgons head. And interesting puzzles don't hurt either.

Whenever i insta-kill a weaker enemy now, i'm yelling out "FUCK YOU!"

"Brawl still shit"? I like you, Yahtzee, you got balls.

Great review, as always! I love the Fuck You Button too. I'm not surprised Yahtzee is cool with GoW despite all its cons (and it does have some), it's hard to dislike a game where you get to impale giant monsters on poles and kill whatever you feel like killing.

Thats not fair! I'm not here just because I secretly want to fuck him... That's an added bonus. ^-^

Mistress Harpo:
Thats not fair! I'm not here just because I secretly want to fuck him... That's an added bonus. ^-^

Root_of_all_evil : Page 16 of the SSBB thread:

Putting in something like "Send me your knickers girls" will be acted upon. Many times. Many Scary times.

I called it. ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or