Unforgotten Realms: Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

The epic tale of Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon, the dual nunchuk-wielding sorcerer and Eluamous Nailo, Master Wizard in training (AKA Rob and Mike) and their animated adventures in the Unforgotten Realms (AKA, Mike's homebrew role playing game).

Watch Video

<3

Congrats Robbie!

SECOND. OH GOD THE BAN IS COMING~

THIRD. Congrats Rob. Wow, I didn't know you could download from here, nice one.

wow!! Just Wow!!! i have like never seen that before

*WINK*

Congrats Rob (Y)

omg! new episodes to unforgotten realms!
that is unseen before! or even un heard of!
omg, i cant wait for more!

[lol rob]

Kudos! That was fantastic. I'm going to watch these before they go live from now on ;)

jeje, not bad

Nice, always like the movies! Keep the good work up guys!
The old will always be classics, but the remaiking is nice!

Wahahahaha! That was quite awesome indeed. Is there more of it somewhere?

They'll be up every other Thursday I believe. This is a re-release of the first episode posted here: http://www.urealms.com/

I have to say, it looks and sounds great. I'm looking forward to the future episodes. :)

It was okay, but consistantly cutting in and out between the roleplay and Real life got annoying, and Mike's voice drove me insane.

Still, I intent to make this a staple of my thursday afternoon.

Aha! Finally released on Escapist! :) Love it love it love it. Congrats, Rob! And yeah, every other Thursday. *excited*

Very good. I enjoyed this one. I will be joining Virgil in watching them before they are released each week. ;)

This brings tears to my eyes.. I've seen this series build up since it's first episode on Newgrounds... look how for hardwork determination and good humor can get you.. this has inspired me in so many ways, Congratulations Rob you're my hero.

(sorry about the cheese but this moment is just too good.)

I want your babies

I relly wanna pretend I didnt enjoy that. But It was pretty darn good :-) Looking forward to the next one

Very well done! I too will be looking forward to these every other week. I'll be joining the Virgil and Teleios club as well ;)

Wow! What a completely amazing new series to watch, I wonder if this brilliant genius has made any other works, I'd like to view more beauties like this!

*wink*

What do you mean your gonna watch them before they're released?

I... did not enjoy this. Was not funny. Do not want.

cfcfan:
What do you mean your gonna watch them before they're released?

The gold names are site staff, I think they will have access to it before it gets published.

... Why do I recognize the opening music? Never watched the originals... Meh. Either way, it was funny, though at times I had to rewind a bit to hear what they said (or, rather, decipher what they said).

Was awesome!

korosora:
I... did not enjoy this. Was not funny. Do not want.

Aye, closed the tab halfway through, both voices were excruciating and the humour was..not there?

Ah well, people seem to be enjoying it.

Why arent you guys using your own streaming device? It works alot better then the one here.

Keep up the good work.

sammyfreak:
Why arent you guys using your own streaming device? It works alot better then the one here.

What problems were you having?

Sound seemed 2-3 seconds behind, not sure if it was down to bad lip animation/syncing or the player.

Is it still doing this? And do the de-rez videos seem to do it as well?

I'd ask about ZP, but it's kind of hard to tell if sound is desynced there. If sound seems off on both still, you may want to try updating flash to the newest version.

If it's still only off on the UR episode, then we can poke some people with sharp sticks to see what's up. (as it seems fine on our end)

* Sorry about the server hiccup earlier, a hamster died.

Yet another classic for the escapist, I always loved the originals.

Kross:

sammyfreak:

What problems were you having?

No issues, i just prefered the other one, if it isent to much of a hassle for you chaps.

sammyfreak:
No issues, i just prefered the other one, if it isent to much of a hassle for you chaps.

We just switched to a new video service and are still tweaking it. You can expect performance and quality improvements of some degree in the days and weeks ahead. But if you have any specific issues please let us know.

I followed your series on Newgrounds. Nice to see such a great reboot to the whole thing. Looking forward to rewatching the adventures of Schmoopy and Elumous(sic).

Yes, the two best things on the internet have now become 1. High Fives all around!

I really, really liked it! Can't wait for the next episode and the next and the next and the next and the.......

You get the point :-)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or