Drawn By Pain: Episode One

Pages PREV 1 2 3

HectorTheLamerGamer:
I can't say I personally connect with the story but I still feel I can appreciate it and the attention to detail that was put into it. The missing furniture, the surrealistic camera work, and the concept of the cartoon and real world mixing together yet remaining separate were really very intriguing. I have to say this is one of the best bits of dark heroism (or is it heroin-ism?) that I have seen in a long time. Really loved it. Can't wait to watch more.

Thanks Hector!

And thx to everyone for your feedback :)

drawnbypain:

Copter400:
Well, I'm a latecomer to the series, and considering how that video had me glued to the screen it really is inexcusable. And to think I dismissed this because I only wanted to see funny shorts. I'm ashamed of myself.

Keep up the excellent work, and scratch another notch onto your belt, because I am now a fan. You must go through a lot of belts.

Thanks Copter- made me smile :)

-Jes

It's how I roll.

6:10! Holy crap! I was kind of just sitting here sort of wondering how abusive her dad is and then BAM. Wonders gone. That made it just...real for me. Emotions are REALLY well done and the acting is superb! I could praise everything in detail but I won't. Everything is REALLY, REALLY good though.

Chickmcjr:
6:10! Holy crap! I was kind of just sitting here sort of wondering how abusive her dad is and then BAM. Wonders gone. That made it just...real for me. Emotions are REALLY well done and the acting is superb! I could praise everything in detail but I won't. Everything is REALLY, REALLY good though.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

enough people have probably said this but there is no furniture like anywhere in that whole episode

pretty cool show

Seemed really slow of a progression. Seemed painful trying to get somewhere with the story. This seems very visual oriented without much talking except for the narration. Granted that there is also to be a strong focus on animation within the live-action. I hope for more story with really well scripted dialogue. The animation looks like it will be really intense. I shall stick around and see where this all goes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here