Drawn By Pain: Episode One Commentary

Episode One Commentary

Behind the scenes commentary from series creator Jesse Cowell.

You have good energy, i like it.

Ed_Winchester:
You have good energy, i like it.

Thanks man - I try and have fun if I can :)

-Jes

I think I love this.

Seriously. Very well done. I love the story, the concept it's awesome.

Can't wait to see what else is coming.

Teleios:
I think I love this.

Seriously. Very well done. I love the story, the concept it's awesome.

Can't wait to see what else is coming.

Thank you Teleios! We tried our best to tell a good story through the 12 episodes and are psyched to get your feedback :)

-Jes

Hhha, the commentary vid was entertaining too^^

Good lord, I hadn't noticed this. You really are mad as a hatter aren't you?

Fantastic, I approve (wot wot)!

wow.. gotta love manic energy. Pretty much my favourite part is at the end.. "Master Chief - why did you blur out the time?" 'I don't know'. Don't know why but that cracks me up. Looking forward to seeing more commentary and more episodes!

from one person who talks with their hands to another..

keep up the energy!

- Cat

That was absolutly fantastic. Good premise, great execution. Superb.

Can you like, give me some of that energy? No? Ahh, crap. Nice video, I couldn't help laughing when his arm got cut though, it looked a bit weird.

Jeskid, keep being the fucking man. How hopped up on caffiene were you when you did this commentary?

I should mention for other folks who read the comments here, Jesse mentioned his first feature, you can still check that out online at http://www.shades.jeskid.com and see how he's grown as a filmmaker.

what ever you are smoking i want some!
rly fun commentary and the hand movements are win!

I really liked it; I love seeing the creative influence behind projects, especially the pure passion that the DBP commentary obviously shows. Heck, this guy should get his own monologue each week! It helped explain things so much, too!

Melaisis:
I really liked it; I love seeing the creative influence behind projects, especially the pure passion that the DBP commentary obviously shows. Heck, this guy should get his own monologue each week! It helped explain things so much, too!

Agreed. I am glad to see a return (sort of) of JeskidTV. Thanks Jesss, thanks.

Jess - A great ball of crazy with a side scoop of loopy.

Well done on the first episode, the story sucks you in and then as the pages come alive spits you out and screams "enjoy".

Well worth staying up till 02:39UK to watch.

Spiritsword:
Jess - A great ball of crazy with a side scoop of loopy.

Well done on the first episode, the story sucks you in and then as the pages come alive spits you out and screams "enjoy".

Well worth staying up till 02:39UK to watch.

Thanks much Spiritsword,

Very kind of you to say and much appreciated :)

-Jes

I was hoping to see teh little girls take on what it's like to be in a big scary adult film :p

After watching the first 3 episodes and then viewing this i was to say what a fantastic job you have made on creating this. i would have believed of a team of around 20+ people when in fact you do alot of your work yoruself. your multi skill talent in camera, script and Coreography is exceptional. you try to give a real deep sense of realism that it could happen around the street corner and you get that feeling.

i hope in your future projects that you use the type of comedy that you do in your commentaries. it would work very well , you have alot of energy and i can only assume that you work 20 hours a day in which case you have a talented work ethic.

i wish you luck in your future wiritngs and direction and i look forward to viewing them :)

Seen the first 3 episodes and i've got to say this is better than alot of shows on tv. Freaking brilliant, love where the story is going its really hooked me in and i'm really looking forward to the next episode.

You have a great talent.

Xwii360:
I was hoping to see teh little girls take on what it's like to be in a big scary adult film :p

She's actually really into Manga so it wasn't really a stretch for her. I was worried for her too at first.

-J

Soloowl:
After watching the first 3 episodes and then viewing this i was to say what a fantastic job you have made on creating this. i would have believed of a team of around 20+ people when in fact you do alot of your work yoruself. your multi skill talent in camera, script and Coreography is exceptional. you try to give a real deep sense of realism that it could happen around the street corner and you get that feeling.

i hope in your future projects that you use the type of comedy that you do in your commentaries. it would work very well , you have alot of energy and i can only assume that you work 20 hours a day in which case you have a talented work ethic.

i wish you luck in your future wiritngs and direction and i look forward to viewing them :)

Thanks so much. Always nice when people notice how much went into this. We really just want you guys to enjoy it :)

-Jes

savandicus:
Seen the first 3 episodes and i've got to say this is better than alot of shows on tv. Freaking brilliant, love where the story is going its really hooked me in and i'm really looking forward to the next episode.

You have a great talent.

Thx Sav - I just do my best and hope people like it :)

-Jes

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here