de-rez: Jack Thompson The Movie

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Jack Thompson The Movie

This week de-rez airs on it's new day with a behind the scenes look at Jack Thompson the Movie, directed by Uwe Boll.

Watch Video

Wait... what day is it?

This has screwed up my internal clock dammit!

Pretty good though.

Inspired. Absoloutely Inspired. 10.5/10

Best de-rez by far! Bravo bravo. Loved the ending.

OMG! This was damn good.

Awesome! The best De-Rez yet! I appreciate the more conservative approach to editing: things move along at a brisk pace and no joke tends to overstay its welcome. Great work!

Lmao, fricking hilarious guys. The scary part is, Uwe Boll does really talk like that =)

Wow, that was f..ing brilliant.
Best de-rez yet.

'And they left me Alone....in the Dark.'

"If anyone doesn't like my movie, I will challenge them to boxing match." The scary part is, that actually happened.

10/10, genuinely funny, the ultra violent Jack Thompson cracked me up. "You need us Jack..." :D

In the escapist "News Panel":
20 May 3:30pm: "Vice City Wrongful Death Suit Dismissed"
19 May 8:30pm: "Uwe Boll Issues 'Four Screens Fiasco' statement"
16 May 8:00pm: "Postal Movie Release Cut To Four Screens".
and several recent Rockstar/GTA4 articles.

Then on 20May@6:00pm: "De-Rez: Jack Thompson The Movie by Uwe Boll"

De-Rez, that must be 'ESP' at its very best, so topical that its verging on 'visionary'!

The last few episodes have been great, I applaud your achievements in writing and producing such episodes with less than a 2 week turnaround!

That was brilliant had me laughing alot.

BEST THING SINCE THE RESIDENT EVIL VIDEO, WHAT IS YOUR PAYPAL, I WANT TO PAY YOU!

I seriously loved this, and it brings a point, rockstar needs Jack, and reversed.

Better, definitely better. But why do we need Jack? He's gonna sue you guys, you realize that, don't you?

I was hesitent at first on seeing this was Jack Thompson the movie...But that was by far the best episode yet. An Action Thriller loosely based on JT vs Videogames is something Id pay to see :-D

Brilliant, if you guys make a full length version of Jack Thompson the movie, I'd buy a ticket. I don't think Uwe's up to anything later on this year, e-mail him the concept/script. It would probably be his finest work.

Topical and actually funny. Includes quotes which actually sound like stuff that Uwe Boll would say!

You guys really need an editor for your little sub-titles, though.

The Reverend:
Brilliant, if you guys make a full length version of Jack Thompson the movie, I'd buy a ticket. I don't think Uwe's up to anything later on this year, e-mail him the concept/script. It would probably be his finest work.

Second

When I saw that you would be spoofing Jack Thompson, I was hoping that it wouldn't be like what you did with him last week. I was very pleasantly surprised. The random blood splatters were hilarious and the writing really hit the right notes with laughs and pacing. Well done.

sirdanrhodes:
BEST THING SINCE THE RESIDENT EVIL VIDEO, WHAT IS YOUR PAYPAL, I WANT TO PAY YOU!

We pay them so you don't have to. Just don't steal the video and all will be good.

Ya, good video, but more off-topic, why are Revlon advertising on the Escapist of all places?

Excellent scripting! The only thing missing was Uwe Boll saying something about how much hot sex is in the movie ^^

Time 'til Jack Thompson files suit against the filmmakers for "threatening" him by making a parody in which it is implied he commits suicide:

The shooting at 2:27 was so bad (read: good), I can't stop laughing.

Easykill:
Better, definitely better. But why do we need Jack? He's gonna sue you guys, you realize that, don't you?

its the publicity that he creates. thats what they were implying.

on another note, well done, men. a quality and timely peice that combines two villains for a great video. the jokes dont overstay their welcome and at the same time leave just the right amount of time afterwards for them to be funny. also sound was well done. good job!

I found this funny because it deviated from the same old Jacky boy and Uwe Boll jokes. A golfers clap for you.

For me, no offense, but De-Rez is sorta losing its touch to me. I used to watch it all the way through, but ever since the mortal combat one, I now watch a minute, then go to something else. We need more humor and video game mockups!

Oh the Irony. This was very funny and well done. 5 thumbs up.

Excellent. Well done.

"They left me alone... in the dark................ in the rain"

Keep going guys, you're getting awesome, though you still got nothing on Yahtzee.

Ok, this really is the best one yet, I'm also glad this wasn't just a "make fun of Jack by doing a bad impression of him" kind of thing, the premise of this one really was just brilliant.

Get a better looking AK though! That thing was tiny and looked like Fisher Price made it, unless that was the point (hence the 'shooting') - then I'm sorry. :(

btw how much Gum did stride give you for this?

Booze Zombie:
Keep going guys, you're getting awesome, though you still got nothing on Yahtzee.

What are you a fanboy? Try not to turn stuff into a "yahtzee vs. [whatever]" war, especially when you just spurt something out like that, seriously, what do you even mean by "got nothing on yahtzee." - is everyone at the escapist conspiring against him or something?

Genius! And now weekly! Excessive exclamation marks!!!

Booze Zombie:
though you still got nothing on Yahtzee.

Although your work is substantially better than that produced by my cat, the cat's cinematography skills in particular are very poor.

Note to Booze Zombie: You're comparing apples and oranges giant man eating mutant squid dude.

I have nothing more to say.

So far I wasn't to impressed by De-Rez, that has changed now. Awesome movie, really well done. Keep this up!

Best de-rez yet.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or