Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode Two: Press B to Jump

Sir Schmoopy and Eluamous Nailo are tasked with an epic delivery quest and Schmoopy casts a spell. A lot. And meets a new friend!

Watch Video

BRILLIANT literally BRILLIANT. This episode is the best you've ever made ever. Hands down to you you won the internet's for me. I loved the remade jokes and the added bits. I did notice that you stayed in the fantasy realm a lot more then normal, I can't really decide if this detracts from the DnD feeling or makes it go more towards a WoW parody. Which one are you going for? WoW or DnD? Because in the originals I noticed that towards episode 8 you moved from DnD to WoW.

This is the best video feature on The Escapist, just thought you should know that.

Excellent stuff. This series has definitely improved with a make-over.

THIRD - Nicely done Rob, but it's sure hard for us here in Germany as it was about 6pm when Ep2 went online...

Fourth!!!! Fantastic, watched this series growing up from the beginning! I am from germany but your humour is still fantastic for me !

FIFTH, Don't count or you'll get banned guys :(

Thought maybe we'd get to five so we could quote Time Gnomes... Ah, wait, you're number five!

Ugh, Idiots!

^^' Man, Rob. That one part still gets me every time.
But look! He's so friendly!

Stormeye:
THIRD - Nicely done Rob, but it's sure hard for us here in Germany as it was about 6pm when Ep2 went online...

I live in Germany too, high fives all around.

I was nearly in tears during the beggar clothes looting sequence. That was great.

LOL awesome, but i liked episode 2 of the classics better. But still Awesome.

Just freaking awesome keep up the great work. :D

Dead guys is parts.

Parts is money.

Oh wait, that's more Cyberpunk. :)

oh man, these just keep getting better!

I registered on the site just to comment how great that episode was. Maybe that will help get you some more coin.

Great episode!!! Can't wait for 2 weeks to pass to see the next one.

"World of Dungeoncraft or something." <--- nice

duel weilding shields!

Seriously great work, well worth the wait.

haha! another good episode! I liked that you kept all the old funny things you said, but at the same time, they weren't as funny since they no longer were a mistake, if you know what I mean. The spontaneity of the first time was a lot of the funniness. But still, it was very funny, and the new storyline is interesting.

Nice video, made me laugh.

epic win - it says it all

I only had one problem with it, the sequences with the Judge were a bit...eh. They just didn't flow like the rest of the episode did. Other than that, good job all around.

And do you know why that is mike ..........why...........Icast Flare

that was fucking Awsome

Another great ep.

I noticed one glitch with petey where his front legs vanish while he's walking (between 7:15-7:17) if you wanted to fix it.

...and now begins the tedious wait for the next episode, but they do say all good things come to those who wait.

RichardLee:
Another great ep.

I noticed one glitch with petey where his front legs vanish while he's walking (between 7:15-7:17) if you wanted to fix it.

...and now begins the tedious wait for the next episode, but they do say all good things come to those who wait.

Actually they do not vanish. They are at the bottom of his back legs.

lmao! just as great as the first one rob! keep it up!

"this judge is a freaking dick."

"OH GOD HIT THE DECK!!!" lol! classic.

haha loved it!

This totally makes up for the other disappointing new seriesss

HIT THE DECK!

BOOM!

heh, great work...

I had tomnook's problem, the judge scenes werent as good as the rest of the episode, though i did love the beggar sequence. i think you relied to heavily on the judge being over the top for humour, and that wears off after awhile

Amazing video, I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the next.

loved it b to jump click to comment

wow, what an awsome episode, for awhile I thought it would never happen, but it was worth the wait, again

Is there anyway to download it so I can watch it while traviling, because I can't find a way to download anything after the new look

Luv it, nostalgic for the old episodes with a nice spin on things.

HIT THE DECK *gibbing explosion*

Petey FTW.

Absolutely hilarious!

Very funny but by watching the originals far too much I have grown immune to the really good jokes, for example the beggar scene.

Oh god. So funny.
I love that rogue. "Press B to Jump. Press B to jump."
"Steven. I'm leaving you." "Press B to jump."

For me when it came to the escapist it was either Zero Punctuation or bust. You've managed to sway me, congratulations!

I noticed that there seems to be a feeling that the trial scenes break up the action and don't really fit with the rest of the animation. I got the same feeling the second time that they went on trial, but I thought it fit in quite nicely the first time. Besides, if they hadn't wound up on trial the first time there would have been no sentence of 'death by questing', which I feel is hilarious enough that it needs to be worked into the Canadian court system.

Press post to post!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or