Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The beggar scene was pure genius. Gotta love it

Maaann, I loved this series so much before the new episodes came out, but I love these new ones even more.

Makes my boyfriend jealous, and he's not the jealous type, lol.
Great job guys! :D

So wait, you're just redoing the old episodes for theescapist? What about newgrounds :(?

I don't like the smooth drawings and the voices sound really strange.

*claps* Just hilarious :)

"Oh gods! Hit the deck!" Seriously..you'd think the judge would think that making people explode with just the throwing of an insult to be a bad idea...XD

Actually this kind of reminds me of a couple D&D games I've been in.

Great work and hope to see many many more flaring episode.

Loved it. Its really picking up and returning to the good old times (i.e, what the series was like in its prime, prior to The Escapist première). Keep at it!

i liked this episode but does anyone else think that this series would make more sense if the characters were playing a mmorpg?
that way the press B to jump joke would have made more sense.

DGKT93:
i liked this episode but does anyone else think that this series would make more sense if the characters were playing a mmorpg?

MMORPGs have rules that cannot be broken :(

still enjoyed the episode and will continue to watch. :)

Hilarious! Another fantastic episode!

SirSchmoopy:

DGKT93:

MMORPGs have rules that cannot be broken :(

But you sure do seem to be playing it off as a mmorpg instead of a D&D game, Mike being mad at himself for playing the judge. It's kinda weird if you think about it, isn't
Mike the DM? shouldn't HE be making the game up, because him getting mad at his own ideas is kind of odd to watch.

Mike is also a character of the game. A good DM should easily be able to play his character unbiased to how the game is turning out either way.

The game world is a sense the events unfolding the way you would see them not directly how the game would be played.

You got the beggers pants!!!!!!

dude its a loin cloth! show the filthy, disgusting, dead begger some respect!

SirSchmoopy:
Mike is also a character of the game. A good DM should easily be able to play his character unbiased to how the game is turning out either way.

The game world is a sense the events unfolding the way you would see them not directly how the game would be played.

Wow, I just got toled off by Rob, My life is complete.

Such a great episode, even better than the last, can't wait for the next one!

HAHAHAhahaha... Oh man. That was funny. Yet again you made me laugh to tears. Just keep it up man, these are already starting to grow on me!

Always loved Unforgotten Realms, keep it up guys.

PRESS B TO JUMP! :D

Hey, it's been a while since I've seen the old gazebo gag. Otherwise, this is pretty funny.

I don't really know if theres some trick to it in Dnd or something, but for his offhand he rolls 13, -4, -4, -8, which is -3, but it was 1???

Cosine:
I don't really know if theres some trick to it in Dnd or something, but for his offhand he rolls 13, -4, -4, -8, which is -3, but it was 1???

1 is the minimum you can roll but the error is that there is an extra -4 added on the offhand that wasn't suppose to be there.

It's a good thing they didn't run into a Gazebo...

[EDIT: Dam it Jack! ;)]

What's the music that you use for the credits/lumberjack scenes? Is there anywhere I can download it? That music is pure badass.

I actually really enjoyed this, I saw the original series about half a year ago, and was pleasantly surprised when the escapist picked up the new series. However, I think you could probably cull a couple of minutes worth of material from this to make a shorter video with a higher concentration of humour. Some of the judge scenes felt a bit protracted. Other than that, excellent

HELLO ROB. I like the judge scenes. =]

I'm just posting again because it was pure awesome! Can't wait for episode 3.

Ickabod:
I'm just posting again because it was pure awesome! Can't wait for episode 3.

Same here(not that I posted before),anyway great vid.

The original series is way better. Also, why does everyone in this remake look like their about to fall over drunk?

PS: Anyone who wants to see the original series (which has more episodes), you can see it on Newgrounds or Youtube

can't wait till next episode! been followin this cartoon for a while :D

VTSK:
The original series is way better. Also, why does everyone in this remake look like their about to fall over drunk?

PS: Anyone who wants to see the original series (which has more episodes), you can see it on Newgrounds or Youtube

THANK YOU, TOTALLY HELPFUL FOR MY CAUSE! A+

SirSchmoopy:
THANK YOU, TOTALLY HELPFUL FOR MY CAUSE! A+

Well, I went back and watched the first two episodes of the original on newgrounds, and in my opinion the new ones are much better. Not only the art and animation, which are the more obvious differences, but the reworked script really shows how much experience you gained over the course of making the original episodes.

At least +5 EXP per episode. I'm pretty sure you leveled.

VTSK:

Dude, get the fuck off the forums unless you have positive feedback or constructive criticism. If you didn't notice maybe Rob made the originals AND the new ones.. MAYBE?!?!

I like the animation much better over the old ones, it definetly looks prettier.

could any one give me a link to the site were the old episodes are?

DGKT93:
could any one give me a link to the site were the old episodes are?

urealms.com

really it's not that hard to figure out.. :p

Xwii360:

VTSK:

Dude, get the fuck off the forums unless you have positive feedback or constructive criticism.

Let it go.

Ok, that was pretty awesome. I can finally say I've seen it and loved it!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here