Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

spot on, I loved it! make me chuckle out loud, keep it up! can't wait to see what other exploits they manage to get themselves into...

Must have more awsomeness (and petey).

The judge scenes were the best for me, probably because I didnt know they were coming. GUILTY!!! same applies to the lumberjack thing. :)

Im really looking forward till when this series gets some more episodes.

Xwii360:

DGKT93:
could any one give me a link to the site were the old episodes are?

urealms.com

really it's not that hard to figure out.. :p

Apparently it is, because they are not on urealms.com anymore. Search for them on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZ9ozauZMs

This Unforgotten Realms episode is awesome.

just one word:

awesome

Keep up tha good work!

I've been playing D&D based computer games for years, ever since Baldur's Gate came out, and I have to say that I never really understood how the hell all that "rolling" worked 'till I watched this video a few days ago. o__O

Very funny stuff. How long 'till the next one?

lol omg is sir snoopy ok?

Signed up just to post how this animation grew on me over the last week.

Robert Moran is a genious... I'm completely addicted to Unforgotten Realms and The Escapist can thank Robert because he's the reason I'm here and the reason I'll subscribe and look at their other content.

More Win than a Chinese phonebook

Wow, something honestly hilarious on the internet. Guy's, you've got a fan here.
Classic stuff.

I have been following your great work sins the start, nice remakesand such, and like were schmoopy has looted the carrage, make nailo go (o.O) that was very nice.
Fireball in the face !! awesome

I dunno what to think about this feature. Sometimes it brings a smile to my face, but i can't shake the feeling this is threading old ground. We got the geek who likes board games and actually wants to play it right, and then we have the edgy dude, for comic relief.

You seem to put a lot of work in it though, so good things may come out of Unforgotten realms. It's just too early to say yea or nay.

Knorvip:

Xwii360:

DGKT93:
could any one give me a link to the site were the old episodes are?

urealms.com

really it's not that hard to figure out.. :p

Apparently it is, because they are not on urealms.com anymore. Search for them on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZ9ozauZMs

In fact they still are on urealms.com but Rob removed the link, so you can only watch them if you're a devoted fan who still remembers the complete URL :)

when is the next episode? WE NEEDS IT *Hunches over after removing most clothing* WE NEEDS IT!!!

Doctor Itt:
when is the next episode? WE NEEDS IT *Hunches over after removing most clothing* WE NEEDS IT!!!

will be there tomorrow supposedly at like 6pm local time here in germany :(

I watched it twice, you are a comedy genius. I'm not sure if any non-geeks would get the majority of these jokes, though... Good thing it's on the escapist.

Doctor Itt:

Tomorrow afternoon. I believe that they try to get them up between 12:00-13:00 EST, but tomorrow's episode will probably be a bit late (Russ, video editor extraordinaire, will be on a plane on the way back to the office at that time)

Virgil:

Doctor Itt:

Tomorrow afternoon. I believe that they try to get them up between 12:00-13:00 EST, but tomorrow's episode will probably be a bit late (Russ, video editor extraordinaire, will be on a plane on the way back to the office at that time)

Tell the pilot to step on it! Or however pilots make plans go faster, you know, that throttle thingy.. Push it forward more or something...

"19 plus 4, that means I score!"
Classic line...

<3 episode 2

The rat is cute! I don't care what others say ^-^ Go Petey!

To whoever voices Sir Schmoopy,

You sir have an excellent voice, please consider a job in voice acting.

zxpipo7:
To whoever voices Sir Schmoopy,

You sir have an excellent voice, please consider a job in voice acting.

The voice of sir Schmoopy along with all (or at least most) of the characters is Robert Moran the same person that writes and animates it. And I also made an account just to comment on how awesome the remake is Rob keep up the great work!

Hmmm so either say something good or don't post at all, huh?..Nope, don't think so.

I'm sorry to ruin it for all of you guys, but I disliked this. I watched it twice, and still just can't seem to get into it.
It's supposed to be a tabletop game, yet it feels like a very poorly made cRPG.
The humor is good only here and there, most of the time it's pretty weak, and the punchlines...well don't really have that much of a punch in them.
The "geeky guy who loves DnD and the guy who plays because he has nothing better to do" is a bit old and used up. And not like it's that hard to find people to play with these days anyway.
The animation is nice though, and save for a few very minor things, I have no critiques for it. It's smooth, it's stylized, it's colorful.
The voicing thouuugh...not so much.

Overall, I find this feature weak, or average at best. I will keep following it though, in the hopes to see it improved in the future.

This show is the best.

I can tell that its been taken to a whole new level of comedy.

"Silence lumberjack! Normally, under these circumstances, the ones of which I speak of course being the murder of a local NPC, the guilty would be sentenced to death!"

"DAMN CIRCUMSTANCES!!"

robs delivery of that line is perfect.
this episode has some of the funniest writing

the warning at the beginning is awesome as well

and "On a scale of one to dangerous, dangerous being high, and not so dangerous being low, how much danger are we really looking at here?"

"About a six..."

*dramatic music*

"Damn, that's dangerous."

Did I hear some TMNT in the intro?

"It seems I underestimated you rowdy lumberjacks!"

Awesome

mitsoxfan:

Virgil:

Doctor Itt:

Tell the pilot to step on it! Or however pilots make plans go faster, you know, that throttle thingy.. Push it forward more or something...

Or Russ can parashoot out of the plane and in through a window. Make sure you record that.

Oh gawd! Hit the deck!

The real question is why B if you press B to jump then whats A for and if its a SNES controller what about Y, X, L and R. Lol, I remember playing Unforgotten Realms with an NES controller pretty sweet game.

Nice!

I love UR it is awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook