Drawn By Pain: Episode Four Commentary

Episode Four Commentary

"Drawn by Pain" series creator Jesse Cowell interviews Torre Reigns and Brandon Basquin about what it was like playing bad guys in Episode 4 and why they needed to avoid the horses!

WOW Akward alittle.

While I liked the energy and attitude from Brendan and Torre, I felt a little tripped up in some places by the dialog. The practice shots were neat and I like how enthusiastic Torre is towards the series.. also the chase at the end definitely made me laugh out loud.

Digging the behind the scenes.. this one just had a few hiccups.

Cheshire_Cat:
While I liked the energy and attitude from Brendan and Torre, I felt a little tripped up in some places by the dialog. The practice shots were neat and I like how enthusiastic Torre is towards the series.. also the chase at the end definitely made me laugh out loud.

Digging the behind the scenes.. this one just had a few hiccups.

Alas as it is us just being friends and chatting tis bound to be more free than the actual film.

-Jes :)

Dante_Alucard:
WOW Akward alittle.

Actually not at all - all of it is tongue and cheek with all involved playing along.

Great work Jes, must've been fun having to explain what you were doing to passers by who would've been alittle confused for obvious reasons :D

Really looking forward to the next one

will you ever play a character in the show?

DGKT93:
will you ever play a character in the show?

I make a cameo in one of the episdoes :)

savandicus:
Great work Jes, must've been fun having to explain what you were doing to passers by who would've been alittle confused for obvious reasons :D

Really looking forward to the next one

Thx San - yeah can be a mouthful for sure, but much appreciated :)

which one?

drawnbypain:

Dante_Alucard:
WOW Akward alittle.

Actually not at all - all of it is tongue and cheek with all involved playing along.

I meant explaining to the people on the horses

Dante_Alucard:

drawnbypain:

Dante_Alucard:
WOW Akward alittle.

I meant explaining to the people on the horses

Ahhh - I thought you meant the whole ethnic thingy :P

- Jes :)

DGKT93:
which one?

Well that would be a spoiler :)

or would it?............yeah it probably would be. :)

Jesse:
And say 'aaaaaah, I'm chasing a white woman!'

Honestly, I'm starting to like the commentaries somewhat more than I like the actual series. Like I always say, its about the passion. Passion.

damn this commentary is so fucking awesome, if the commentaries keep being this good i think i am going to have to watch the series.

Melaisis:

Jesse:
And say 'aaaaaah, I'm chasing a white woman!'

Honestly, I'm starting to like the commentaries somewhat more than I like the actual series. Like I always say, its about the passion. Passion.

That line sure as hell made me laugh. Will there be Freudian Psychology in later episodes? Please say yes.

I don't know if I've just been lucky and not been exposed to this or what, but does race really matter that much? I'm white, but I've had friends of practically every ethnicity in my life, and I never really noticed any preferential treatment or distrust.

Easykill:
I don't know if I've just been lucky and not been exposed to this or what, but does race really matter that much? I'm white, but I've had friends of practically every ethnicity in my life, and I never really noticed any preferential treatment or distrust.

You are lucky. I wish things were more like that everywhere.

The further through this the more I laughed. Already watched the whole series, now I am working my way through the commentaries.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here